Unofficial translation. (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of March 5, 2012 No. ZR-20
(In edition of the Laws of the Republic of Armenia of 25.05.2013 No. ZR-43, 30.12.2014 of No. ZR-236)
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on February 8, 2012
1. This Law establishes rules of action in the Republic of Armenia of national accreditation system and governs the relations of the state body authorized by the Government of the Republic of Armenia, National authority on accreditation of the Republic of Armenia and the physical persons and legal entities accredited or applying for accreditation performing activities for assessment of conformity (further – conformity assessment bodies).
2. This Law regulates process of accreditation of the bodies performing activities for testing, calibration, engineering supervision, certification and other bodies performing activities for assessment of conformity irrespective of the obligatory or voluntary bases of accreditation and assessment of conformity.
1) accreditation – confirmation of conformity for the purpose of implementation in the procedure for special activities for assessment of conformity established by this Law with reasons for the fact that the conformity assessment body fulfills the requirements established by the harmonized standards and also in necessary cases additional requirements, including them in accreditation systems of the respective areas;
2) National authority on accreditation – the state non-profit organization created by the Government of the Republic of Armenia which has special powers in the field of ensuring accreditation according to the procedure, established by this Law and other legal acts;
3) the accreditation certificate – the official document or document package which confirms accreditation in certain area;
4) the area of accreditation – certain services in assessment of conformity on which the request for accreditation is this or is already performed accreditation;
5) accreditation sign – the sign appropriated by National authority on accreditation to conformity assessment body for use for the purpose of demonstration of availability of akcreditovannost;
6) appeal – the requirement about review of any adverse judgement passed by National authority concerning accreditation of conformity assessment body. Decisions concern refusal in adoption of the statement, refusal in implementation of accreditation, the requirement of implementation of actions for correction, modification of areas of accreditation, refusal of accreditations, suspensions or the terminations of accreditation, and also other action that interferes with accreditation;
7) assessment of conformity – process by which implementation of requirements imposed to products, process, system, person or body is confirmed;
8) conformity assessment body – the body performing action for assessment of conformity including calibration, testing, certification and engineering supervision;
9) the physical person or legal entity applying for accreditation – the conformity assessment body which for the purpose of accreditation addressed to National authority on accreditation;
10) accreditation expansion – process of expansion of area of accreditation;
11) concerned parties – the parties, directly or indirectly interested in accreditation. The parties which will be accredited are considered interested directly, indirectly – the parties which use accredited services in assessment of conformity or are based on them;
12) expert evaluation on the principles of equality – process of assessment performed by National authority on accreditation according to the requirements established by national authorities on accreditation - members of the regional and international organizations for accreditation;
13) reducing accreditation – process of the termination of certain part of the area of accreditation;
14) accreditation suspension – process of temporary recognition of area of accreditation invalid fully or partially;
15) the accreditation termination – accreditation termination process completely;
16) testing – determination according to the procedure of one or several characteristics of object of assessment of conformity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.