of March 14, 2014 No. 240
About questions of rendering by the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the state services in fields of activity of airfields (helidromes), foreign carriers, aviation training centers and aviation personnel, aviation safety and use of airspace
According to the subitem 3) of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 14, 2014, No. 240
1. The state service "Issue of Certificates to Aviation Personnel" (further - the state service).
2. The standard of the state service is developed by the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry).
3. The state service is rendered to legal entities and physical persons (further - uslugopoluchatel) by Committee of civil aviation of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the service provider).
Reception of applications and issue of results of rendering the state service are performed through office of the service provider or through the web portal of "the electronic government": www.e.gov.kz (further - the portal).
4. Term of rendering the state service:
1) from the moment of delivery of document package to the service provider, and also in case of the address on the portal - within 30 (thirty) calendar days;
2) the most allowed time of expectation for delivery of document package to the service provider - 20 minutes;
3) the most allowed time of servicing of uslugopoluchatel - 30 minutes.
5. Form of rendering the state service: paper.
6. Result of rendering the state service - the certificate to aviation personnel (further - the certificate).
Form of provision of result of rendering the state service: paper.
The certificate is granted by the service provider to uslugopoluchatel in case of personal visit on receipt in register and registration of the granted certificates.
7. The state service is rendered free of charge.
8. Working schedule:
1) service provider: Monday through Friday inclusive from 9:00 to 18:30 o'clock, with lunch break from 13:00 till 14:30 o'clock, except days off and holidays, according to the labor law of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Receiving and delivery of results are performed in turn, without making an appointment and the accelerated servicing;
2) the portal - round the clock (except for technical breaks in connection with carrying out repair work).
1) the statement in any form;
2) the representation on aviation personnel with objective data certified by the sign and seal of the organization of civil and experimental aviation;
3) copies of the documents confirming nationality of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the residence permit of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) two photos (color, opaque, size 3, 5kh cm 4,5);
5) copies of documents on the termination of educational institution of civil aviation (flight school, aerotechnical school, aviation institute, aviation technical school, college, training center).
Note: for engineers and technicians on servicing of the aircraft - the copy of documents on the termination of the aerotechnical and flight center of civil aviation, aviation institute or aviation technical school on specialties technical or flight operation of the aircraft and its equipment;
for engineers, technicians, mechanics on maintenance and repair of components in the conditions of laboratory or workshops - copies of documents on the termination of the aerotechnical or flight center of civil aviation, aviation institute or aviation technical school or technical college, school or institute on technical specialties;
for technicians on servicing of extralight aircraft - the copy of documents on the termination of rates of technicians of extralight aircraft;
6) copies of the medical certificate (for flight personnel, service personnel of crew and dispatchers of servicing of air traffics) according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 25, 2012 No. 166 "About approval of the list of harmful production factors, professions in case of which obligatory medical examinations, rules of performing obligatory medical examinations are performed";
7) copies of documents on passing of the last on time of professional development course in the specialty.
Note: the pilots and navigators who passed only theoretical rate in educational institution of civil aviation in addition represent acts of training and flight training;
for engineers and technicians on servicing of the aircraft, technicians of extralight aircraft, and also engineers, technicians on maintenance and repair of components - the copy of the certificate or the certificate on passing of rate of "Possibility of the person in relation to maintenance of aircrafts" which term of passing shall be no more than 3 years at the time of acceptance date of documents authorized body to consideration;
on the portal:
for receipt of the certificate of aviation personnel the uslugopoluchatel submits the application in electronic form, the uslugopoluchatel certified by the EDS, according to appendix 1 to this standard of the state service with appendix in the electronic form of documents listed in this Item.
In case of delivery by uslugopoluchatel of all necessary documents:
to the service provider - confirmation of adoption of the statement on paper is the mark in its copy about registration in office of the service provider with indication of date and time of acceptance of document package;
through the portal to uslugopoluchatel the status about acceptance of request for rendering the state service, with indication of date and time of receipt of result of the state service goes to "private office".
10. Appeal of decisions, actions (bezdeystviye) of the service provider and (or) his officials concerning rendering the state services: the claim is submitted addressed to the head of the service provider to the address specified in Item 12 of this standard of the state service or addressed to the head of the Ministry of the address: 010000, city of Astana, Prospekt Kabangbai of the batyr 32/1, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, reception phone: 8 (7172) 24-26-05.
The claim is submitted in writing by mail or purposely through office of the service provider, or the Ministry, in the working days.
Confirmation of adoption of the claim is its registration (stamp, the entering number and date) in office of the service provider, or the Ministry, with indication of surname and initials of person which accepted the claim, term and the place of receipt of the answer to the made complaint. After registration the claim goes to the head of the service provider, or the Ministry, for determination of the executive in charge and acceptance of adequate measures.
In case of the address through the portal information on procedure for appeal can be obtained by phone single contact center: 1414.
When sending the claim through the portal information on the address which is updated during processing of the address by the service provider is available to uslugopoluchatel from "private office" (mark about delivery, registration, execution, the answer about consideration or refusal in consideration).
The claim of uslugopoluchatel which arrived to the service provider, the Ministry is subject to consideration within five working days from the date of its registration.
In case of disagreement with results of the rendered state service the uslugopoluchatel can address with the claim to authorized body by assessment and control of quality of rendering the state services.
The claim of uslugopoluchatel which arrived to authorized body by assessment and control of quality of rendering the state services is subject to consideration within fifteen working days from the date of its registration.
In the claim:
physical person - its surname, name, and also at will middle name, the postal address are specified;
the legal entity - its name, the postal address, reference number and date. The appeal shall be signed by uslugopoluchatel.
11. In disagreement cases with results of the rendered state service, the uslugopoluchatel has the right to take a legal action in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
12. Addresses of places of rendering the state service are placed on Internet resource of the service provider: www.mtc.gov.kz, (in the subsection "State Services" of the Section "Committee of Civil Aviation").
13. Uslugopoluchatel has possibility of receipt of the state service electronically through the portal on condition of EDS availability.
14. Uslugopoluchatel has possibility of receipt of information
about procedure and the status of rendering the state service in the mode of remote access by means of portal "private office", and also single contact center concerning rendering the state services.
15. Contact telephone numbers of service desks concerning rendering the state service: 8 (7172) 24 07 49, 24 12 91, single contact center concerning rendering the state services: 1414.
to the Standard of the state service "Issue of Certificates to Aviation Personnel"
The statement in electronic form
1. IIN _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Name SPINNING TOPS _____________________________________________________________________________________________
3. The e-mail address (in case of its availability) ________________________________________________________________________
4. Full name of the _______________________________________________________________________________ organization
5. Surname, name, head's middle name _____________________________________________________________________________
6. Surname, name, middle name of the employee responsible for ensuring interaction
7. Phone of the employee responsible for ensuring interaction __________________________________________________
8. The attached documents:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.