Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 6, 2014 No. 209
of February 28, 2014 No. 133
About Rules about conservation zones and protection of geodetic Items
According to article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About geodesy and cartography" and article 51 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve Rules about conservation zones and protection of geodetic Items it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 30, 2004 No. 171 "About protection of the state geodetic Items".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 28, 2014 No. 133
1. These rules are developed according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About geodesy and cartography" and determine procedure for ensuring protection of geodetic Items.
2. Astronomo-geodezichesky, geodetic, leveling and gravimetric Items, land signs and the centers of these Items (further geodetic Items) are state-owned property and are under protection of the state.
3. Accounting of geodetic Items and control of ensuring their safety are exercised by authorized body in the field of geodesy and cartography (further - authorized body).
4. Geodetic Items are considered in catalogs of coordinates and heights and applied on cards on duty. For correctness of accounting of geodetic Items the personal liability is born by authorized body.
5. The geodetic Item consists of the center, outside sign and external design in the form of column, fencing, ditch or the shaft which is border of geodetic Item in case of lack of external design of geodetic Item, the basis of outside sign is its border.
6. For the geodetic Items pledged in buildings and other constructions, borders of Items and conservation zones are not established, in this case the wall brand or wall reference point is subject to protection.
7. The organization of observation of safety of geodetic Items is assigned to local authorities of the government.
8. The parcel of land on which the geodetic Item with strip of the earth 1 meter wide along its border is located is the conservation zone of geodetic Items.
9. The lands entering conservation zones of geodetic Items are not withdrawn from land users and can be used by them for carrying out agricultural and other works with obligatory observance of requirements of this Chapter.
10. Within the conservation zone of geodetic Items it is forbidden to perform works which can entail damage or destruction of geodetic Items without the permission of authorized body or to create difficulties in case of production of geodetic measurements.
11. Users of the parcels of land on which geodetic Items are placed shall notify authorized body on all cases of damage or destruction of geodetic Items, and also to give opportunity of entrance (approach) to geodetic Items when carrying out geodetic and cartographic works.
12. In cases of receipt of information on damages or destruction of geodetic Items the authorized body draws up the statement on the damaged or destroyed geodetic Items.
13. Demolition of outside signs or relaying of the centers of geodetic Items are carried out only with the permission of authorized body.
14. The organizations the performing construction works, development of pits and other transactions which can entail damage or destruction of geodetic Items beforehand request authorized body about possibility of transfer or demolition of geodetic Items.
15. The authorized body in each case, proceeding from density of geodetic Items, perspectives of development and updating of the existing geodetic network, resolves issue of need of transfer or possibility of demolition of geodetic Items and in writing inform the interested organizations on the made decision.
16. Systematic inspection and recovery of geodetic Items performs authorized body.
17. Legal entities and physical persons are made for causing damage and destruction of geodetic Items responsible in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.