of March 26, 2014 No. 262
About approval of the standard of rendering special social services in the field of education
According to the subitem 5) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2008 "About special social services" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed standard of rendering special social services in the field of education.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 26, 2014, No. 262
1. The standard of rendering special social services in the field of education (further - the Standard) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2008 "About special social services".
2. This Standard establishes amount and conditions of provision of special social services in the organizations of education (further - the organizations):
1) to the orphan child (orphan children) - child(children) at whom both died or the single parent;
2) to child(children), without parental support (parent) - to child(children) who lost care of the only thing or both parents in connection with restriction or deprivation of their parent rights, recognition it is unknown absent, the announcement the dead, recognition by incapacitated or it is limited capable, serving sentence in places of detention, by evasion from education of the child or protection of its rights and interests, including with refusal to take the child from the educational or medical organization, and also in other cases of lack of parent care and needing ensuring necessary protection of its rights and interests provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) to neglected child(children) - child(children), control of whose behavior is absent owing to non-execution or improper execution of obligations on his education, training and (or) content from parents or their legal representatives, and also teachers, tutors and other workers educational, educational and other organizations obliged to exercise supervision of minors or owing to its unauthorized withdrawal from the house or the organizations performing functions on protection of the rights of the child;
4) to child(children) with the permanent violations of functions of organism caused by physical and (or) intellectual capacities (to child(children) with limited opportunities);
5) to child(children) who fell victim of the ill treatment which led to social disadaptation and social deprivation;
6) to child(children) exempted from places of detention;
7) to child(children) who is on accounting of service of probation of criminal and executive inspection.
The categories stated above jointly hereinafter are referred to as as receivers of services.
3. Treat the subjects providing special social services:
1) the organizations providing the state guarantees of the rights to education, education of certain categories of citizens with provision of the place of residence:
residential care facilities for orphan children and children without parental support;
residential care facilities for children with deviant behavior;
hospitals for children with limited opportunities;
children's improving centers of various profile;
2) the organizations providing the state guarantees of the rights to education, education of certain categories of citizens with day stay:
offices of psychology and pedagogical correction, psikhologo - medico-pedagogical consultations;
special preschool and school organizations; the combined preschool and school organizations combining functions of the all-developing and correctional nature;
the inclusive preschool and school organizations intended for joint education of children with limited opportunities and normally developing children;
services/departments of day stay (centers of day servicing, centers of rehabilitation, support service of family and child, early intervention, crisis centers);
3) foster homes: foster family, guardians and custodians.
This list of the subjects representing special social services is not exhaustive.
4. The costs connected with provision of special social services are compensated by budget funds of the city of republican value, the capital, area and area (city of regional value) and other sources which are not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Acceptance of receivers of services in the organization is performed during all calendar year.
6. The basis for determination in the organization is the decision of local executive bodies on the direction in the organizations providing special services with appendix of the following documents:
1) certificate of birth (identity certificate);
2) medical documents on the state of health and inoculations;
3) education documents (for children of school age);
4) act of inspection of living conditions of the child;
5) the documents containing the information about parents (the copy of death certificates of parents, the judgment (about restriction or deprivation of the parent rights of parents, about recognition of parents it is unknown absent, the announcement their dead or recognition incapacitated (it is limited by capable), certificates of disease, of search of parents and other documents confirming absence of parents or impossibility of education of the children by them);
6) certificate of availability and residence of brothers, sisters and other close relatives;
7) the belongings list, remained after the death of parents, the information about persons who are responsible for its safety;
8) documents on fixing of living space to minors;
9) the copy of the agreement on opening of personal account addressed to the child receiving social benefit, the copy of the judgment about collection of the alimony (when obtaining them on the child the parent or person, it replacing).
7. When translating from one organization in another or release from the organization the following documents are issued to the receiver of services:
1) certificate of birth (identity certificate);
2) certificate of stay in the organization;
3) medical documents on the state of health and inoculations;
4) education documents;
5) the documents containing the information about parents, relatives;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.