of February 28, 2014 No. 155
About the state secretary
In pursuance of provisions of the Law on the central branch public management No. 98 of May 4, 2012 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) DECIDES: the Government
1. Found in the ministries within the approved number of staff position of the state secretary as the highest leading state position.
2. To the ministries in 15-day time from the date of publication of this Resolution to approve the corresponding changes made to staff lists and to provide them for review in accordance with the established procedure.
3. State office:
develop and send to the ministries till April 1, 2014 the standard job description for position of the state secretary;
provide the organization in the second half of the year 2014 of training course for state secretaries lasting at least 40 watch.
4. Approve changes and additions which are made to the separate orders of the Government (are applied).
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of February 28, 2014 No. 155
1. In appendix No. 1 to the Order of the Government No. 939 of August 16, 2007. "About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Defence, structure and extreme number of its central office" (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 131-135, 975), with subsequent changes and amendments, to make the following changes and additions:
state Items 9 and 10 in the following edition:
"9. Minister of Defence:
1) determines tasks and strategic directions of activities of the Ministry based on the program of activities of the Government, provides development and carrying out consecutive defensive strategy and the politician, makes decisions on ways of realization of defensive policy and provides implementation of civil control of activities of National army;
2) approves programs and plans of activities of the Ministry, and also reports on their accomplishment;
3) is provided by coordinating, supervision and control of activities of the Ministry in entrusted areas;
4) will organize system of financial management and control, and also internal audit function in the Ministry;
5) exercises the right of implementation of expenses according to the assignments approved for the Ministry by the annual law on the budget;
6) participates with the right of casting vote in meetings of the Government and votes concerning the agenda of meeting;
7) makes decisions on initiation and submits for review to the Government projects legislative and the regulations relating to the spheres of activity entrusted to the Ministry;
8) expresses the opinion on projects legislative and the regulations developed by other ministries, the central administrative authorities and bodies of public management, and also of other questions considered at meetings of the Government;
9) approves the conclusions on projects legislative and regulations, relating to the spheres of activity entrusted to the Ministry developed by other ministries, the central administrative authorities and bodies of public management and countersigns the resolutions and ordinances accepted by the Government in the cases established by the law;
10) conducts negotiations according to the conclusion of international treaties of the Republic of Moldova and signs these agreements according to the powers conferred to it according to the procedure, established by the Law on international treaties of the Republic of Moldova No. 595-XIV of September 24, 1999;
11) issues in individual procedure orders within the powers;
12) establishes spheres of activity of deputy ministers, the chief of General staff of National army - the commander of National army, the state secretary, and also can delegate some powers to these persons;
13) approves regulations on internal divisions of central office of the Ministry, General staff of National army and organizations of the Ministry;
14) directs by means of the chief of General staff of National army - the commander of National army who is appointed to position and is dismissed according to the proposal of the Minister of Defence by the presidential decree of the Republic of Moldova - the Commander-in-chief of Armed forces, activities of National army, performing powers concerning each its division;
Establishes 15), disbands, deploys and will relocate military units and organizations;
16) recalls military personnel and civil servants from structure of the Ministry, military units and subordinated organizations according to the legislation;
Appropriates 17) class ranks to government employees, military ranks, and also qualification categories the contract serviceman, applies to them encouragement and imposes on them authority punishments according to the law, lowers in military ranks and recovers in these ranks of the military personnel to military rank "colonel" inclusive;
Submits 18) to the Government for consideration of the offer on creation and reorganization of the organizational structures which are in the sphere of competence of the Ministry within the assignments provided in the government budget on content of the Ministry, and also the offer on their dissolution;
Calls 19) on military service, appoints to the state positions, changes, stops and stops the office relations of the government employees of central office including having special status, according to the procedure, the provided Law on the state position and the status of the government employee No. 158-XVI of July 4, 2008 and the corresponding special laws;
Hires 20) and dismisses the personnel working at contractual basis according to the labor law;
21) appoints to positions, changes, stops and stops the office (labor) relations of heads and deputy managers of the organizational structures which are in the sphere of competence of the Ministry, except as specified, when appointment is within the competence of the Government based on special legal acts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.