of February 26, 2014 No. 24
About approval of Rules of implementation of accounting and assessment of pension assets
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 21, 2013 "About provision of pensions in the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of accounting and assessment of pension assets.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 26, 2013 No. 186 "About approval of Rules of implementation of accounting and assessment of pension assets" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 8691, published on October 1, 2013 in the Yuridicheskaya Gazeta newspaper No. 147 (2522).
Chairman of National Bank
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 26, 2014 No. 24
1. Rules of implementation of accounting and assessment of pension assets (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 21, 2013 "About provision of pensions in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) and determine accounting treatment and estimates of pension assets.
2. For the purposes of Rules the following concepts are used:
1) book value of shares - the share value determined based on the financial reporting of the issuer of these shares according to the stock exchange rules approved with authorized body;
2) the appraiser - the organization performing activities for property assessment based on licenses (except for intellectual property items, the cost of intangible assets) and (or) assessment of intellectual property, cost of intangible assets;
3) nominal value of the debt financial instrument - the monetary value of cost of the debt financial instrument determined in case of its release on which the remuneration expressed as a percentage, and also the amount which is subject to payment to the holder of the debt financial instrument in case of its repayment is charged. Nominal value of the debt financial instrument is determined based on the prospectus of release of this debt financial instrument;
4) the accumulation pension fund - the legal entity performing activities for attraction of pension contributions and implementation of retirement benefits whose license is terminated according to item 4 of article 73 of the Law;
5) the managing director of investment portfolio (further - UIP) - the professional participant of the security market performing on its own behalf, in interests and at the expense of pension assets activities for management of investment portfolio based on the license according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 2003 "About the security market", and also conforming to requirements of authorized body for implementation of trust management of pension assets;
6) current value of the financial instrument - the cost of the financial instrument reflected in financial accounting, including principal debt, the added remuneration, unamortized award (discount), positive (negative) value adjustment, reserves (provisions);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.