of December 26, 2013 No. 131
About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to the Organization and Holding the Sanitary and Anti-epidemic Actions Directed to Prevention of Drift, Origin and Spread of Hemorrhagic Fever with Kidney Syndrome" and recognition No. 151 which voided resolutions of the Chief state health officer of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 2002
Based on article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", paragraph two of subitem 8.32 of Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to the Organization and Holding the Sanitary and Anti-epidemic Actions Directed to Prevention of Drift, Origin and Spread of Hemorrhagic Fever with Kidney Syndrome".
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Chief state health officer of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 2002 No. 151 "About approval and enforcement of Health regulations "The state of health of the population in connection with influence of microbiological factor of the habitat of the person. Hemorrhagic fever with kidney syndrome".
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 26, 2013 No. 131
1. These Sanitary standards and rules establish requirements to the organization and holding the sanitary and anti-epidemic actions directed to the prevention of drift, origin and spread of hemorrhagic fever with kidney syndrome (further - GLPS).
2. These Sanitary standards and rules are obligatory for observance by state bodies, other organizations, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs.
3. For the purposes of these Sanitary standards and rules:
3.1. the main terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" are used (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 8, 2/1892);
3.2. the centers of GLPS classify on:
the natural center - the territory in which there is continuous circulation of the GLPS activator among the main sources (carriers);
the antropurgichesky center - the part of the territory of the natural center changed as a result of economic and other activity of the person on which there is continuous circulation of the GLPS activator;
natural antropurgichesky the center - the part of the territory of the antropurgichesky center changed as a result of the temporary termination of economic and other activity of the person, which is again growing with shrubby and wood vegetation with the sinantropny and occupied her again ekzoantropny types of rodents remained on it among which there is continuous circulation of the GLPS activator;
3.3. cases of GLPS classify on:
3.3.1. standard clinical case - the acute infectious disease which is followed by fever and, often, hemorrhagic syndrome, the shown one of the following signs: petekhialny rash, hemorrhages, bleedings, thrombocytopenia (<100 000 C/mm 3), and also the sharp renal failure which is shown at least five of the following signs: waist pain, positive symptom of pokolachivaniye (Pasternatsky), vomiting, belly-ache, puffiness of person, puffiness century (with small hemorrhages on upper eyelids), oliguriya, sometimes - anury, proteinuria, micro or makrogematuriya, giperazotemiya;
3.3.2. laboratory confirmed case - case of GLPS which corresponds to determination of standard clinical case and is confirmed with identification of genome of the GLPS virus in polymerase chain reaction;
3.3.3. epidemiologically confirmed case - case of GLPS which is not confirmed laboratory, but corresponds to determination of standard clinical case and is epidemiologically connected with standard clinical case and (or) laboratory confirmed case (stay in similar conditions with sick person) or there is specifying of sick person on stay within 6 weeks to disease in the territory of distribution of rodents, possible carriers of virus, the area where human cases or animal GLPS, and also availability of direct or indirect contact with rodents or products of their activity are registered.
4. The state sanitary inspection behind respect for these Sanitary standards and rules is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
5. Perpetrators bear responsibility according to legal acts of the Republic of Belarus for non-compliance with requirements of these Sanitary standards and rules.
6. Health workers of the organizations of health care shall perform identification of cases of GLPS:
in case of the request of the patient for medical care in the organization of health care;
in case of visit of the patient at home;
in case of medical observation of persons which were in identical conditions with person, sick GLPS.
It is active to reveal persons with the symptoms which are not excluding GLPS also specialists of the bodies and organizations exercising the state sanitary inspection when carrying out epidemiological inspection of the centers of GLPS shall.
7. In case of the request for medical care of persons with the symptoms which are not excluding GLPS, health workers shall collect the epidemiological anamnesis and, in case of factual determination of stay in the area, unsuccessful on GLPS, immediately organize their hospitalization for the purpose of differential diagnostics and treatment.
8. In case of collection of the epidemiological anamnesis health workers shall establish availability (with indication of the place and time) the data about:
visit of the centers of GLPS within the incubatory period of disease (during the last 35 days prior to the beginning of disease);
contact with rodents or products of their activity;
the use of foodstuff with traces of activity of rodents;
performance of works, connected with dust formation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.