of March 1, 2014 No. 39-V
About the state scientific and technical policy
This Law determines the purposes and the principles of forming and realization of the state scientific and technical policy in Turkmenistan, governs the relations between subjects of scientific activities, public authorities and consumers of scientific products.
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) the state scientific and technical policy – the component of social and economic policy of Turkmenistan which expresses the relation of the state to scientific activities determines its purposes and the principles of forming and realization, and also power of public authorities of Turkmenistan in science and technology, innovations and implementation of scientific results;
2) science – the sphere of human activities which function is studying of the laws of the nature and society for the purpose of rational use of natural wealth and effective management of society;
3) the equipment – set of the means of human activities created for implementation of production processes and servicing of non-productive requirements of society;
4) scientific and technical progress – single, interdependent, forward development of science and technology;
5) scientific work – scientific research for the purpose of receipt of scientific result;
6) research activities – the activities directed to receipt of new knowledge of the nature, society and the person and to use of this knowledge for search and updating of new methods of their application. Its main forms is basic and applied scientific research;
7) scientific and technical activities – the activities directed to obtaining and use of new knowledge for the solution of technological, engineering, economic, social, humanitarian and other problems, ensuring functioning of science, the equipment and production as single system. Its main forms are research, developmental, design, technological, search and design-search works. Also works on scientific methodically, patent licensed, program, organizational methodically and to technical supply of direct carrying out research and development, distribution and use of their results, and also scientific and technical examination belong to scientific and technical activities;
8) experimental developments – the activities based on knowledge gained as a result of carrying out scientific research or on the basis of practical experience, and directed to their adaptation, check, further enhancement for practical use. Its main forms are production of prototypes or batches of scientific products, and also other works connected with bringing scientific results to stage of their practical use;
9) scientific research – the process of development of new knowledge providing systematic receipt of the new objective universally formulated knowledge of patterns of development of the nature and society;
10) basic scientific research – the researches of theoretical and (or) experimental nature directed to receipt of new knowledge of the main patterns of structure, functioning and development of the person, society and the surrounding environment;
11) applied scientific research – the researches directed mainly to use of new knowledge for achievement of the practical purposes and the solution of specific objectives;
12) scientific activities – research activities and (or) scientific and technical activities, and (or) the experimental developments directed to obtaining and use of new knowledge;
13) scientific result – the new knowledge or decisions received in the course of scientific activities and fixed on any information carrier in the form of the scientific report, the scientific article, the scientific report, the monograph, the scientific message on the carried-out scientific work, discovery;
14) scientific and applied result – the scientific result in the form of the new constructive or technology solution, experimental sample, the finished testing, developments implemented or which can be implemented in production. The scientific and applied result can be provided in report form, the outline sketch, design or technological documentation on scientific products, natural sample;
15) scientific products – scientific result, including the result of intellectual activities intended for realization;
16) the scientific program (project) – the document including content of expected scientific work with reasons for the purpose and tasks, relevance, novelty, the scientific and practical importance and feasibility of its carrying out;
17) scientific infrastructure – the scientific laboratory and engineering equipment, trial production, unique objects, and also other personal and real estate which is on balance of the scientific organization;
18) scientific and technical information – the information obtained during scientific activities, containing data on national and foreign achievements in science and technology;
19) the scientist – the physical person having the higher education having necessary qualification and which is professionally engaged in scientific activities;
20) the scientist – the scientist having academic degree and (or) academic status, performing scientific activities and who received the scientific results recognized by scientific community in certain knowledge domain;
21) the scientific organization – the legal entity irrespective of pattern of ownership and legal form who performs as the main scientific activities preparation and advanced training of scientific personnel also acts according to the legislation of Turkmenistan and with the constituent documents;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.