of July 5, 2004 No. 567-II
This Law establishes the legal basis of activities in the field of communication in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, determines powers of state bodies by regulation of these activities, the right and obligation of the physical persons and legal entities rendering or using communication services.
1. Communication is integral part of economic and social infrastructure of the Republic of Kazakhstan intended for requirements satisfaction of physical persons and legal entities and ensuring requirement of safety, defense, protection of law and order, state bodies in communication services.
2. The means of communication and computer facilities, and also information systems constitute technical base of ensuring process of collection, processing, accumulating and distribution of information.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the subscriber - physical person or legal entity with which the service provision agreement of communication is signed;
2) office information on subscribers (further - office information) - the information about subscribers intended only for the purposes of carrying out counterintelligence activities and investigation and search operations on communication networks and including:
information on directory numbers, including data on individual identification numbers (for physical persons) or business and identification numbers (for legal entities) owners of directory numbers;
information on identification codes of subscriber devices of cellular communication, including data on individual identification numbers (for physical persons) or business and identification numbers (for legal entities) owners of subscriber devices of cellular communication;
billing data (data on the services received by the subscriber);
location of the subscriber device in network according to requirements of the technical regulation;
addresses on the data communication network;
addresses of the appeal to Internet resources on the data communication network;
Internet resource identifiers;
protocols of data communication network;
3) subscriber line - the communication line which is part of local network of telecommunications and connecting the subscriber device to means of telecommunications of this network;
4) the subscriber device - the means of communication of individual use creating signals of electric communication for transfer or acceptance of information set by the subscriber and connected to network of the telecom operator;
4-1) transfer of directory number - the service in preserving and use of directory number on the cellular transmission networks provided to the subscriber in case of the conclusion by it the new service provision agreement of cellular communication with other cellular operator;
4-2) centralized database of directory numbers - the hardware and software of management of the database containing information on directory numbers of cellular communication including the data determined by rules of transfer of directory number on the cellular transmission networks;
4-3) operator of the centralized database of directory numbers - the organization which provides forming functioning, maintenance and development of the centralized database of directory numbers also provide access to its resources;
4-4) certification center of information security - the legal entity determined by Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan, issuing safety certificates electronically;
5)No. 128-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.12.2017;
6) channels of courier service and service of special mail service - set of mail networks, the divisions of special and courier communication used for transfer of special departures accompanied by couriers;
7) special departures - the registered packets, sending, hardware with attachment of the state secrets or data of the state bodies containing office information of limited distribution, and their carriers, and also products, their components (substances) and loads of defense industry;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.