of February 3, 2014 No. 75
About approval of the Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of social service "Family placement for adults" and Minimum quality standards
For the purpose of realization of provisions of part (1) Articles 6, Articles 9, Article 10 and part (2) article 12 of the Law on the public assistance No. 547-XV of December 25, 2003 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 42-44, 249), with subsequent changes and amendments, and parts (1) article 8 of the Law on social services No. 123 of June 18, 2010 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 155-158, 541) DECIDES: the Government
Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of social service "Family placement for adults" according to appendix No. 1;
The minimum quality standards of social service "Family placement for adults" according to appendix No. 2.
2. To service providers of social service "Family placement for adults" to approve own regulations on the organization and functioning on the basis of this Standard provision.
3. The expenses connected with the organization and functioning of Social service "Family placement for adults" become covered by suppliers and are performed within the assignments provided annually in the relevant budgets and also from other sources, according to the legislation.
4. To suppliers of social service "Family placement for adults" to represent to territorial structures of the public assistance till March 1 of the year following for reporting, the annual statement about results of activities.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Minister of Labour, Social Protection and Family
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of February 3, 2014 No. 75
1. The standard regulations on the organization and functioning of social service "Family placement for adults" (further - the Provision) regulate procedure for activities of social service "Family placement for adults".
2. Social service "Family placement for adults" (further – Service) is the specialized social service created according to the decision of suppliers of the social services (further – the supplier) established in article 7 of the Law No. 123/2010 on social services.
3. The service is provided by the public or private supplier accredited according to the Law No. 129/2012 on accreditation of suppliers of social services.
4. Beneficiaries of Service are persons with limited opportunities aged 18 years, and also persons which reached retirement age who temporarily or cannot constantly live together with biological or expanded family or independently in connection with the need for rendering to them leaving and the special help are more senior.
5. The service gives to the beneficiary the care similar family, in family of the family assistant.
6. For the purposes of this provision the used concepts mean:
1) ceased to be valid;
2) the Multi-profile commission (further – the Commission) – the body created according to the decision of the supplier. The commission makes the decision on the placement of applicants to Service, and also on appointment of the family assistant
3) the family assistant - person providing at home or on the location the leaving similar family, development of capabilities in self-service and daily life skills of the beneficiary for the purpose of its integration into community;
4) family of the family assistant - all persons living together with the family assistant, except for persons with limited opportunities and/or aged person to whom services of Service are provided;
5) the individual plan of the help - set of measures, actions taken for the purpose of requirements satisfaction of the beneficiary with its direct participation;
6) trial placement - temporary accommodation of the beneficiary in family of the family assistant for the purpose of determination of their compatibility. Duration of temporary placement shall not be less than 7 days and cannot exceed 30 days;
7) urgent placement - placement for the term of 72 hours of the beneficiary which life and health are threatened by inevitable danger. Urgent placement is performed by the service provider, without pre-trial detention of the Commission. This term can be increased for assessment period, however shall not exceed 30 days.
7. The principles of the organization and provision of services of Service are:
1) principle of respect of basic rights and human freedoms;
2) principle of respect of the right to private life and human dignity;
3) principle of observance of option of the beneficiary;
4) principle of respect of the right of the beneficiary to participation in all stages of rendering of services;
5) principle of confidentiality;
6) the principle of individual approach to needs of the beneficiary;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.