of January 27, 2014 No. 56
About approval of the Standard regulations on the academic mobility in the higher education
Based on provisions of the Education law No. 547-XIII of July 21, 1995 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, Art. No. 62-63, 692), with subsequent changes and amendments, taking into account the obligations undertaken by the Republic of Moldova in the context of accession to Bologna Process including provisions of the Leuven communique, Strategy of development for the mobility in the European space of the higher education for the period till 2020 (ENEA) approved in 2012, the Convention on recognition of the qualifications relating to the higher education in the European space, signed in Lisbon in 1997 and also for the purpose of support of the academic mobility in the higher education ensuring high-quality training of specialists for industries of national economy and participation of the Republic of Moldova in creation of the European space of the higher education DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Standard regulations on the academic mobility in the higher education it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Public Education together with the central authorities participating in programs of the academic mobility or cultural and educational exchange and subordinated organizations to provide realization of provisions of this Resolution, within the means which are annually provided in the budget and fees of concerned parties.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the Ministry of Public Education.
minister of education
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of January 27, 2014 No. 56
1. The standard regulations on the academic mobility in the higher education (further - the Standard provision) establish procedure for participation of students (I, II cycle and doctoral studies), research associates and pedagogical personnel in programs of the academic mobility at the national and international levels, and also participations of students in the training and cultural educational programs providing paid employment in the labor market.
2. Within this Standard provision the used concepts have the following value:
1) the European space of the higher education (EHEA) - the virtual space of the higher education created by the State Parties of Bologna Process;
2) the academic mobility - process of implementation by students or pedagogical personnel of the cycles/periods of training or training in educational institutions of the country or abroad;
3) the long-term program of mobility - the program which is coming to the end with the receipt of the education document confirming skill level;
4) the short-term program of mobility - the periods of training, training for the purpose of practical training, linguistic rates and scientific research, participation in summer schools upon completion of which the academic reference or, proceeding from circumstances, the certificate on participation is issued;
5) the accepting university - higher educational institution of the country or from abroad in which the student, pedagogical and administrative personnel participates in the program of the academic mobility;
6) basic university - higher educational institution of the Republic of Moldova in which the student is enlisted on one of programs on degree of the licentiate/master/doctor or in which the teacher performs pedagogical activities;
7) partner universities - universities of the country and/or from abroad, the program implementations of the academic mobility cooperating with the purpose.
3. The academic mobility of students, doctoral candidates/post-doctoral candidates and the academic personnel will be organized on the basis:
1) international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is;
2) interuniversity agreements / conventions;
3) the agreements signed between higher educational institutions with the companies and the organizations of the country and from abroad;
4) the agreements/contracts signed between the organizations providing training on doctor's degree and foreign universities / scientific centers;
5) the programs of mobility provided by the different states and the international and regional institutions / organizations;
6) individual contracts.
4. Tasks of programs of mobility are:
1) improvement of quality and compliance of education by means of strengthening international cooperation and improvement of transnational access to educational resources of other countries;
2) ensuring competitive participation in creation of single European space of the higher education and science determined by Bologna Process;
3) development and adaptation of educational services according to the requirements of the extra academic circle established at the national and international levels;
4) development of optimum base for integration of educational programs and scientific research;
5) internationalization of the higher education and support of interuniversity cooperation;
6) experience exchange with the academic, scientific or economic environment for the purpose of ensuring training at extent of all life;
7) combination of cultural identity in Europe by means of promotion in formation of aspects of multinationality, multilingualism, openness and tolerance;
8) development of public and private partnership, both on national, and at the international level;
9) stimulation of transparency, comparability and the academic recognition of education and qualifications received in other countries, encouraging thus development of open space for national and international cooperation in the higher education;
10) increase in prestige of national educational system and culture outside the country.
5. Programs of mobility provide development of the following types of training and activities:
1) training on degree of the licentiate/master/doctor and/or training at semester extent / academic year;
2) scientific practice within training on degree of the master/doctor and programs of postdoktorat;
3) linguistic training;
4) summer schools;
5) work practice;
6) the programs of cultural and educational exchange providing paid employment in the labor market;
7) scientific training and fact-finding training for pedagogical personnel.
6. According to requirements of this Standard provision educational institutions are developed and approve own provisions on the organization of the academic mobility.
7. The programs of mobility organized within international agreements come to the end, as a rule, with receipt of the education document, testimonial of assignment of qualification at the level of the licentiate/master/doctor.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.