It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On April 23, 2004 No. 1342
of March 24, 2004 No. 01-02/12-19
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for filling and execution of the customs declaration of the T-6 form
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the State Customs Service" and with Article 90 of the Customs code (1998, N 2, the Art. 36) the State Customs Committee decides Sheets of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for filling and execution of the customs declaration of the T-6 form according to appendix.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the State Customs Committee S. Nasirov.
Chairman of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. Matlyubov
Approved by the resolution of the State Customs Committee
1. The customs declaration of the T-6 form (further - the declaration) is applied in case of the customs control and registration of national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign currency, currency values, goods, vehicles and other objects moved through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan with physical persons and which are not intended for productive or other business activity.
2. The declaration is filled in with person which reached 16-year age in case of each crossing of customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan by it through the established check points on Frontier of the Republic of Uzbekistan (at the airports, railway stations, river ports), and also in case of each sending and receipt from abroad of unaccompanied baggage.
3. The declaration is filled in in form according to appendix in duplicate. One copy of the declaration remains in cases of customs authority, the second copy is issued to person which filled in the declaration and forms the basis for import or according to export of the goods and objects specified in it.
4. When sending goods, vehicles and objects in unaccompanied baggage the declaration can be filled in with the other person who is not the owner of goods, vehicles and objects in case of presentation of the power of attorney notarized in accordance with the established procedure issued by the sender of these goods and objects to them. In these cases the power of attorney is shown to the employee of customs authority together with the declaration and with one copy of the declaration is stored in cases of customs authority.
5. Declaration forms are made in the Uzbek, Russian and English languages. Person can fill in the declaration for choice in one of the specified languages which he masterfully uses.
6. In the declaration all Items shall be filled and answers to all questions are given.
Text information in the corresponding Items registers printing letters in the fields which are strictly allocated for this purpose (limited by squares).
Answers to questions are given by deletion of small squares with the necessary answer "Yes" or "No" the sign "X".
7. The declaration is filled in as follows:
in Item 1 data according to passport details or other identity certificate, the country of permanent residence, nationality, the country of departure and the country of destination, series and passport number, birth date (day, month, year), floor are specified (the husband., wives.);
in Item 2 the following type is specified;
in Item 3 the purpose of visit is specified (office, study, work, tourist, visit of relatives, treatment, the permanent residence, commerce);
in item 4 data on baggage availability are specified;
in Item 5 data on availability of goods and the amount of national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan or other cash, currency values, quantity of products from precious metals in any kind and condition are specified;
in Item 6 data on goods are specified.
8. The information about persons who did not reach 16-year age, and also data on the goods and objects belonging to them is specified in declarations of their parents, other relatives or persons accompanying them, with indication of degree of relationship, surname, name and year of birth.
9. When moving of goods by physical persons, along with specifying in the subitem "an" of Item 6 of the declaration of their names, quantities and costs in national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan or in freely convertible currency), also person specifies that the goods moved with it are not intended for productive or other business activity.
10. The goods which were not located in the subitem "an" of Item 6 of the declaration are specified in the subitem "an" of Item 6 of the additional similar declaration.
11. The description of goods and objects in the subitem "an" of Item 5 and 6 of the declaration is made whenever possible with indication of their distinctive signs and features.
12. Data on the vehicle in the subitem "b" of Item 6 declarations are filled in with the citizen whom it is controlled when crossing customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan, based on the technical data sheet and other documents confirming the property right and managements to this vehicle. In case of vehicle control by proxy person in writing specifies in the declaration of the data on the power of attorney notarized in accordance with the established procedure (register number, date of issue or the name of notary office and surname, name, middle name of the notary) issued by his legal owner.
13. Before presentation of goods, vehicles and objects to customs control the declaration shall be signed by the citizen or person acting under its power of attorney.
14. The customs declaration is adopted to registration by the employee of customs authority along with presentation to customs control of the national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign currency, currency values, goods and other objects specified in it.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.