of December 27, 2013 No. 759
About approval of the standard of the organization of rendering medical rehabilitation to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" and the subitem 16) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 28, 2004 No. 1117, I ORDER:
2. To department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tulegaliyeva A. G.):
1) to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration of this order to provide its placement on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asainova of E.) provide official publication of this order in mass media after its state registration.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bayzhunusov E. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 27, 2013, No. 759
1. This Standard of the organization of rendering medical rehabilitation to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 16) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 28, 2004 No. 1117.
2. This Standard establishes requirements and procedure for rendering medical rehabilitation (further - MR) to patients in the organizations of health care giving out-patient and polyclinic and stationary help and also in the sanatorium organizations regardless of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory.
3. The states of the medical organizations rendering MR to the population are established according to the regular standard rates approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 7, 2010 No. 238 "About approval of standard states and regular standard rates of the organizations of health care" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on April 15, 2010 at No. 6173).
4. The minimum list of material equipment of the organizations of health care rendering MR is established according to the minimum standards (standard rates) of equipment by the medical equipment and products of medical appointment of the state organizations of health care approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 27, 2010 No. 850.
5. The organizations of health care rendering MR provide maintaining primary medical documentation according to the order of the deputy. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2010 No. 907 "About approval of forms of primary medical documentation of the organizations of health care" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts on December 21, 2010 for No. 6697) (further - the order MZ RK No. 907).
6. The terms and determinations used in this Standard:
1) medical rehabilitation - complex of the medical services directed to preserving, partial or complete recovery of the broken and (or) lost functions of organism of patients and disabled people;
2) the doctor in "medical rehabilitology, recovery treatment (physical therapy, physiotherapy exercises, balneology) (adult, children's)" - the doctor having vocational education and preparation on application of means and methods of physical rehabilitation on the main clinical profiles of diseases;
3) multidisciplinary team (further - MDK) - the group of various specialists having preparation on medical rehabilitology and rendering complex rehabilitation under the leadership of the doctor-coordinator, created at all stages MR by the head of the organization of health care;
4) the doctor - the profile coordinator (further - the doctor-coordinator) - the specialist in profile of the provided medical care (the cardiologist, the neuropathologist, the traumatologist-orthopedist) who was trained concerning medical rehabilitology and coordinating work of MDK;
5) biosocial functions (further - BSF) is capability to self-service, orientation in space and in time, to movement, perception, sexual function, economic and social independence, labor and creative activity, the functioning of restrictions of activity and health determined by indexes according to the International classification;
6) innovative medical technologies - set of methods and means of scientific and scientific and technical activities which implementation in the field of medicine (biomedicine), pharmacy and informatization in the field of health care is cost-efficient and (or) socially important;
7) commission of experts concerning health care development - the advisory advisory body created by the order of authorized body in the field of health care, performing the organization and carrying out expert works on questions of strategic development of health care, the organization of medical care, medical and pharmaceutical science and education, quality of medical and pharmaceutical activities, payment of medical services, health care financings (further - Commission of experts);
8) the rehabilitation diagnosis - the diagnosis reflecting criteria for evaluation of functional consequences of disease (injury), including the description of the arisen damage and violations of household and professional skills and BSF which followed it;
9) rehabilitation potential - clinically reasonable probability of achievement of the planned rehabilitation purposes in certain interval of time taking into account BSF, and also social and environmental factors;
10) the rehabilitation purpose - the planned, specific, measurable, really achievable, determined in time result after the held rehabilitation events;
11) the rehabilitation forecast - the expected results after the held rehabilitation events for realization of rehabilitation potential;
12) the individual rehabilitation program - the document determining specific amounts, types and terms of carrying out rehabilitation of patients and disabled people;
13) the rehabilitation card - form of primary medical documentation (the form 107/at approved by the order MZ RK No. 907) where data on objective condition of the patient, the conducted researches, results of rehabilitation treatment are reflected;
14) the international criteria (indexes, scales, tests) - tools in MR allowing to estimate extent of violations of BSF, rehabilitation potential of the person, to determine amount, tactics and staging of MR;
15) the social worker - the worker who is rendering special social services in the field of health care and (or) performing assessment and determination of need for special social services, having the necessary qualification conforming to the established requirements;
16) the portal of Bureau of hospitalization (further - the Portal) - single system of electronic registration, accounting, processing and storage of the directions of patients for planned hospitalization in hospital within the guaranteed amount of free medical care.
7. Treat the medical organizations rendering MR:
1) the republican, regional, city rehabilitation centers (further - RTs);
2) department (bed) of MR of the republican centers, multi-profile hospitals (regional, city hospitals, the central district hospitals (further - TsRB), interdistrict hospitals (further - MRB) and rural hospitals (further - SB);
3) department (office) of MR of the medical organizations, giving out-patient and polyclinic help;
8. The purpose of MR is recovery of health, working capacity, the personal and social status, the prevention of complications, achievement of material and social independence, integration, reintegration into usual conditions of life of society.
9. Basic principles of MR:
individual and multitsistsiplinarny approach;
availability, adequacy and focus on accurately formulated purpose of holding rehabilitation actions.
10. According to effective objective, the MR organization is directed to the solution of the following tasks:
1) enhancement of legislative and other regulatory legal acts concerning MR;
2) optimum use of the available bed fund for carrying out rehabilitation by its reprofiling;
3) improvement of material condition of the organizations according to the minimum standard of equipment;
4) development of programs of professional education for the specialists rendering MR;
5) training and development of clinical protocols on rehabilitation according to the international requirements;
6) implementation in practice innovative, the MR effective methods.
11. At all stages assistance to patients on MR is carried out with the assistance of MDK which had training on medical rehabilitology.
12. Tasks of MDK are:
1) carrying out and assessment of severity of condition and violations of BSF of the patient in case of receipt, in dynamics and before the statement according to the international criteria;
2) determination of the rehabilitation diagnosis, rehabilitation potential and forecast;
3) scoping, stage, the medical organization for carrying out MR.
13. MDK functions:
1) determination of the purpose and tasks of MR of the patient with their subsequent revaluation;
2) forming of the individual rehabilitation program;
3) carrying out complex of rehabilitation actions;
4) evaluating these kliniko-tool and laboratory researches;
5) efficiency evaluation of the held complex rehabilitation events;
6) forming of recommendations about further rehabilitation;
7) training of the patient, family members on leaving and rehabilitation actions in house conditions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.