of December 27, 2013 No. 759
About approval of the standard of the organization of rendering medical rehabilitation to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2. To department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tulegaliyeva A. G.):
1) to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration of this order to provide its placement on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asainova of E.) provide official publication of this order in mass media after its state registration.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bayzhunusov E. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 27, 2013, No. 759
1. This Standard of the organization of rendering medical rehabilitation to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 16) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 28, 2004 No. 1117.
2. This Standard establishes requirements and procedure for rendering medical rehabilitation (further - MR) to patients in the organizations of health care giving out-patient and polyclinic and stationary help and also in the sanatorium organizations regardless of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory.
3. The states of the medical organizations rendering MR to the population are established according to the regular standard rates approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 7, 2010 No. 238 "About approval of standard states and regular standard rates of the organizations of health care" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on April 15, 2010 at No. 6173).
4. The minimum list of material equipment of the organizations of health care rendering MR is established according to the minimum standards (standard rates) of equipment by the medical equipment and products of medical appointment of the state organizations of health care approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 27, 2010 No. 850.
5. The organizations of health care rendering MR provide maintaining primary medical documentation according to the order of the deputy. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2010 No. 907 "About approval of forms of primary medical documentation of the organizations of health care" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts on December 21, 2010 for No. 6697) (further - the order MZ RK No. 907).
6. The terms and determinations used in this Standard:
1) medical rehabilitation - complex of the medical services directed to preserving, partial or complete recovery of the broken and (or) lost functions of organism of patients and disabled people;
2) the doctor in "medical rehabilitology, recovery treatment (physical therapy, physiotherapy exercises, balneology) (adult, children's)" - the doctor having vocational education and preparation on application of means and methods of physical rehabilitation on the main clinical profiles of diseases;
3) multidisciplinary team (further - MDK) - the group of various specialists having preparation on medical rehabilitology and rendering complex rehabilitation under the leadership of the doctor-coordinator, created at all stages MR by the head of the organization of health care;
4) the doctor - the profile coordinator (further - the doctor-coordinator) - the specialist in profile of the provided medical care (the cardiologist, the neuropathologist, the traumatologist-orthopedist) who was trained concerning medical rehabilitology and coordinating work of MDK;
5) biosocial functions (further - BSF) is capability to self-service, orientation in space and in time, to movement, perception, sexual function, economic and social independence, labor and creative activity, the functioning of restrictions of activity and health determined by indexes according to the International classification;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.