of February 7, 2014 No. 95
About approval of the Regulations on the procedure of accreditation of suppliers of social services
For the purpose of execution of article 19 of the Law No. 129 of June 8, 2012 on accreditation of suppliers of social services (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 181-184, 593) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on the procedure of accreditation of suppliers of social services it (is applied).
2. In the field to provide to bodies of the central and local public authority with competences implementation of the Regulations on the procedure of accreditation of suppliers of social services within the financial resources which are annually established in the relevant budgets.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family.
minister of work,
social protection and family
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of February 7, 2014 No. 95
1. The regulations on the procedure of accreditation of suppliers of social services (further - the Provision) establish procedure for the organization and holding procedure of accreditation of suppliers of social services.
2. The procedure of accreditation of suppliers of social services is obligatory for suppliers of the social services specified in article 7 of the Law No. 123 of June 18, 2010 on social services irrespective of type of their property and form of business.
3. The procedure of accreditation is performed in four stages:
1) initiation of the procedure of accreditation;
3) quality evaluation of social service;
4) decision making concerning accreditation of suppliers of social services.
4. Suppliers of social services are subject to accreditation once in 5 years according to the current legislation.
5. Throughout the procedure of accreditation / primary accreditation the supplier of social services gets advice of National council on accreditation of suppliers of social services (further - Council).
6. Accreditation of suppliers of social services is performed according to the annual schedule of accreditation approved by the decision of Council and previously approved with the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family.
7. The annual schedule of accreditation is published on the official page of Council.
8. Council makes the decision on change of the annual schedule of accreditation at the request of suppliers of social services taking into account the functional and organizational opportunities.
9. Council informs in writing suppliers of the social services included in the annual schedule of accreditation on initiation of the procedure of accreditation.
10. Based on the written notice the supplier of social services within 10 working days from the date of the notification submits the application for accreditation request (appendix to this Provision) to Council, attaching the following documents:
1) registration certificate or decision on organization;
11. Council considers the application for request of accreditation and documents submitted by the service provider within 5 working days and reports in writing to the supplier about transition to the following stage of accreditation.
12. Non-presentation of all documents specified in Item 10, and also detection of doubtful data by Council in the documents submitted by the applicant forms the basis for variation of the statement for request of accreditation.
14. The document package, necessary for self-assessment, is available on the web page of Council.
15. The self-assessment allows to estimate own capabilities and resources by means of which the supplier of social services reflects the level of compliance of the activities to provisions of the legislation in the field, including to the minimum quality standards.
16. The period of self-assessment is equal to 30 days for the service providers providing social services at the time of initiation of the procedure of accreditation and to 10 days in case of newly created suppliers of social services.
17. One copy of case on self-assessment is represented in the order of the group of experts, the suppliers of social services selected for implementation of assessment according to Items 18-22 of this provision.
19. Expert groups are created based on the selection criteria approved by Council.
20. The members of expert groups affirm the order of the director of Council.
21. The structure of expert groups can include in case of need representatives of the state or private suppliers of social services, bodies of local public authority, the scientific circle, beneficiaries of social services, and also independent experts.
22. Members of each expert group elect the head of group.
23. Representatives of the estimated service cannot be appointed as experts.
24. Assessment procedure of quality of social service consists of the following stages:
1) the analysis of the documents submitted by the supplier of social services who is performed at office;
2) estimates of social service on the place;
3) representations of ascertainings of assessment of service;
4) creation of the valuation report of service.
25. The analysis of the documents submitted by the supplier of social services is performed by expert group within 5 working days.
26. The quality evaluation of social service on the place is performed using evaluation criteria and lasts depending on complexity of service, but does not exceed 5 working days.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.