of February 24, 2014 No. 131
About approval of standards of the state services in the sphere of safety of traffic
According to the subitem 3) of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed standards of the state services:
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2014, No. 131
1. The state service "Registration, Re-registration of Vehicles and Issue of Registration Registration Plates, Except for the Vehicles Registered by the Ministry of Agriculture" (further - the state service).
2. The standard of the state service is developed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The state service appears the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the service provider).
Documents acceptance and issue of results of rendering the state service are performed through:
1) registration and examination divisions of law-enforcement bodies (further - REP);
2) the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Service center of the population" of Committee on control of automation of the state services and coordination of activities of service centers of the population of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the center).
4. Terms of rendering the state service:
from the moment of delivery of documents, stipulated in Item 9 these standards, - no more than 6 hours;
the most allowed time of expectation for delivery of necessary documents - no more than 20 minutes;
the most allowed time of servicing - no more than 20 minutes;
from the moment of delivery of documents, stipulated in Item 9 these standards, - no more than 2 hours;
the most allowed time of expectation in queue from the moment of receipt of the coupon of electronic queue before delivery of documents - no more than 20 minutes;
the most allowed time of registration by the employee of the center - no more than 20 minutes on one request.
5. Form of rendering the state service electronic (partially automated) and (or) paper.
6. Result of rendering the state service - the registration certificate of the vehicle and registration registration plates.
The result of rendering the state service is issued to the uslugopoluchatel or his representative who is acting on the basis of the power of attorney upon presentation of the identity document:
1) in REP: under list in the register of issue of the registration certificate of the vehicle;
2) in the center: the employee of the center, daily based on the receipt.
For rendering the state service the state fee which according to article 540 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 10, 2008 "About taxes and other obligatory payments in the budget (Tax code)" (further - the Tax code) constitutes for issue is collected:
1) registration certificates of the vehicle (further - SRTS) - 125 percent from the minimum monthly settlement indicator (further - MRP) established on the date of payment of the state fee;
2) the state registration registration plate (further - GRNZ) on the car - 280 percent from MRP;
3) GRNZ on motor-transport, trail car to the car - 140 percent from MRP;
4) GRNZ "Transit" - 35 percent from MRP.
Besides, article 456 of the Tax Code provides the state registration fee of vehicles constituting one fourth MRP for everyone the registered (reregistered) vehicle, and also in case of receipt of the duplicate of SRTS.
The state fee and the state collection are paid through bank institutions which issue the payment document confirming the size and payment date. In the center it is possible to make payment through payment gateway of the portal of "the electronic government" (further - PShEP) by means of payment cards by means of the card reader (in the presence in them Internet banking).
According to article 546 of the Tax Code the Heroes of the Soviet Union, heroes of Socialist Work, persons awarded with awards of Glory of three degrees and Labour Glory of three degrees, "the Three-copecks piece Kyran", Otan, awarded ranks "Halyk Kaharmany", "Kazakstannyn Enbek Er _", participants of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them, persons awarded with awards and medals of the former USSR for dedicated work and faultless military service in the back in days of the Great Patriotic War, the persons who worked (served) at least six months from June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 and are not awarded with awards and medals of the former USSR for dedicated work and faultless military service in the back in days of the Great Patriotic War disabled people, and also one of the disabled person's parents since the childhood, citizens are exempted from payment of the state fee in case of issue of the state registration registration plate on the car, trail car to the car, on motor-transport victims owing to the Chernobyl catastrophic crash.
8. Working schedule:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.