of January 28, 2014 No. 44
About approval of the Regulations on police forming of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the purpose of the organization of purposeful educational work, strengthening of moral and psychological stability" spiritual and moral bases of service in law-enforcement bodies, strengthenings of discipline and legality among staff, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on Police forming of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To chairmen of committees, chiefs of departments and independent managements of Central office, departments of internal affairs, criminal executive system, the cities of Astana, Almaty, areas and on transport, the organizations of formation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to organize studying of the Provision by staff and to provide management to them members of meeting in practical activities.
2) of July 22, 2009 No. 276 "About approval of the Regulations on mentorship in law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan the police major general Demeuov M. G. and the Department of personnel work of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Abdigaliyev A. U.).
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 21, 2014, No. 44
1.1. For the purpose of strengthening of legality, law and order, moral and psychological stability, spiritual and moral bases of service in law-enforcement bodies (further - the Department of Internal Affairs), education of staff in the spirit of patriotism, civic consciousness, discipline in all bodies and divisions of internal affairs creates police forming.
Police forming are collegiate organ and are created by the order of the head of body or division of internal affairs.
1.2. Police forming in law-enforcement bodies are: Council of mentors, Officer meeting, Police meeting, Women's council.
1.4. Activities of police forming are performed on the following principles:
2) publicity and openness;
3) democracies and varieties of opinions with observance of regulations of ethics;
5) mutual respect in the relations between faces of the private and the commanding structure.
1.5. The employee of law-enforcement bodies who is in the service at least three years, having high moral and professional qualities, characterized from positive side and also members of families of employees, pensioners and veterans of law-enforcement bodies can be the member of police forming.
2.1. Tasks of police forming are:
1) forming at employees of moral and psychological stability, commitment to service, consciousness, sense of responsibility for the charged case, diligence, observance of regulations of office ethics and culture, benevolent, attentive, respect for colleagues and citizens;
2) increase in results of office activities and ensuring compliance with discipline and legality by employees;
3) unity of collective;
4) realization of social, spiritual needs of employees;
5) rendering moral and psychological support to employees for the first time and again employed, the help in adaptation to conditions of service, overcoming professional difficulties, deep understanding of office debt and requirements of the Charter of law-enforcement bodies and Oaths of law-enforcement bodies;
6) increase in professional level by training of employees in professional skill, effective forms and methods of service, development of capability independently and qualitatively to carry out the assigned service duties;
7) prevention of making by employees of corruption offenses and crimes;
8) identification of the reasons and conditions of making of corruption crimes and offenses by the staff of law-enforcement bodies;
9) prevention of professional deformation of employees;
10) organization of cooperation with mass media.
2.2. Functions of police forming:
1) rendering assistance to heads of bodies and divisions of law-enforcement bodies for strengthening in law-enforcement bodies of law and order and culture;
2) participation in carrying out educational work among the staff of law-enforcement bodies;
3) carrying out individual work with members of police forming, hearing of employees on various questions of office activities and the household relations;
4) rendering the practical, advisory and methodical help in office activities of divisions and services of law-enforcement bodies, holding lectures, conversations, occupations, seminars, round tables on the most urgent problems of law-enforcement practice;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.