of March 26, 1999 No. 137
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for preparation and distribution of information resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan on data communication network, including the Internet
For the purpose of expansion and streamlining of access to world information networks, the Cabinet of Ministers decides settlements of preparation and distribution of information resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan and their protection, streamlining of use of data services:
2. To operators (providers) and subscribers by transfer acceptance (exchange) of information it is strict to ministries, departments, companies, organizations, organizations, public associations and citizens to be guided by the Provision specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
3. To provide to the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Agency of information and mass communications, National news agency of Uzbekistan control of observance of the provisions and requirements stated in the specified document.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister L. A. Akhmetov.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 26, 1999 No. 137
1. This Provision regulates questions of preparation and distribution of information resources for operational information exchange in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the purpose of expansion and streamlining of access to world information networks, ensuring protection of information resources, non-admission of distribution of information containing appeals to violent change of the constitutional system, propaganda for war, violence and pornography, kindling of religious and national discord, infringement of honor and advantage of the person and the other information prohibited to distribution by the current legislation in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. This Provision is developed according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About communication", "About informatization", "About radio-frequency range", "About mass media", "About guarantees and freedom of information access", "About protection of the rights of the consumer", resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 10, 1998 N293 "About Additional Measures for Increase in Efficiency of Use of Frequency Range, Forming and Distribution of Teleradio Programs and Data Transmission", of February 5, 1999 N52 "About Creation of the National Data Communication Network and Streamlining of Access to World Information Networks".
3. Action of this provision extends to state bodies, citizens, the companies, organizations and the organizations, public associations irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory.
4. This Provision does not mention the relations regulated by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About legal protection of the computer programs and databases".
5. In this Provision the following terms and determinations are used:
Documentary information - information fixed on the material carrier with the details allowing to identify it.
Confidential information - the documentary information which is not containing information carried to the state secrets, access to which is limited according to the legislation.
Mass information - documentary information, printing, audio, audiovisual and other messages and materials intended for the unrestricted group of people.
Information resources - information, databank, the database electronically as a part of information system.
Information system - organizationally the arranged set of information resources, information technologies and means of communication allowing to perform collection, storage, search, processing and use of information.
Information products (products) - the documentary information prepared according to needs of users and intended or applied to requirements satisfaction of users.
Information services - actions of subjects (owners and owners) for providing users with information products.
The owner of information resources or information systems the legal entity or physical person performing ownership, use and the order of information resources or information systems.
The user (consumer) of information, means of information exchange (further - the user) - the subject addressing the owner or the owner for receipt of information products necessary for it or possibility of use of means of the international information exchange and using them.
Information processes - processes of creation, collection, processing, accumulating, storage, search, distribution and consumption of information.
Information exchange - transfer and receipt of information products, and also rendering information services.
Means of information exchange - the information systems and communication networks used in case of information exchange.
The information sphere (environment) - the field of activity of subjects connected with creation, conversion and consumption of information.
Information security - condition of security of interests of the personality, society and state in the information sphere.
6. Information resources can be in public and private property.
The state information resources are created of information resources of state bodies; information resources of the legal entities and physical persons created at the expense of means of the government budget; information resources of the legal entities and physical persons containing the state secrets and confidential information; the documentary information of legal entities and physical persons provided in accordance with the established procedure.
Physical persons and legal entities are owners of documents, document files which are created at the expense of their means, are acquired by them on legal causes, received according to the procedure of donation or inheritance, transfer by the state to private use.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.