of December 28, 2013 No. 412-FZ
About accreditation in national accreditation system
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on December 23, 2013
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on December 25, 2013
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising between the participants of national accreditation system established by this Federal Law other persons in connection with implementation of accreditation in national accreditation system:
1) the legal entities, individual entrepreneurs performing assessment works of compliance (except for the works performed by public authorities on assessment of conformity, the works performed by certification bodies and test laboratories (centers) for confirmation of conformity of ocean ships and river crafts (except for small size vessels), the aircraft equipment, objects of civil aviation);
2) the legal entities, individual entrepreneurs involved by bodies, authorized bodies of municipal control to holding actions for control;
3) experts, the expert organizations attracted by federal executive bodies when implementing separate powers, in particular:
a) the legal entities, individual entrepreneurs performing works and (or) rendering services in ensuring unity of measurements;
b) legal entities, individual entrepreneurs according to the Federal Law of March 30, 1999 No. 52-FZ "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", the Federal Law of December 17, 1997 No. 149-FZ "About seed farming", the Town-planning code of the Russian Federation.
2. This Federal Law is also applied in case of the address of legal entities, the individual entrepreneurs performing assessment works of compliance and to ensuring unity of measurements concerning execution on voluntary basis of requirements, researches, testing and measurements with statements for accreditation in national accreditation system.
1. Accreditation of the organizations and divisions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military forming and bodies on accomplishment of checking of measuring instruments of military and special purpose, certification of standards of units of sizes and obligatory metrological examination of arms, the military and special equipment and technical documentation on them is performed by the federal executive bodies authorized in the field of defense and safety of the state, according to their competence according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
2. The procedure for accreditation of legal entities on the right of conducting non-state examination of the project documentation and (or) non-state examination of results of engineering researches and the requirement to maintaining the state register of the legal entities accredited on the right of conducting non-state examination of the project documentation and (or) non-state examination of results of engineering researches is established by the legislation on town-planning activities.
3. The procedure for accreditation in the field of use of atomic energy is established by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of use of atomic energy.
4. Procedure for accreditation of certification bodies and test laboratories (centers) performing assessment works (confirmation) of compliance concerning the defense products (works, services) delivered according to the state defense order, products (works, services) used for the purpose of protection of the data which are the state secret or carried to other information of limited access, products (works, services) protected in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, data on which are the state secret, is established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
5. Features of accreditation of the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who are carrying out interlaboratory collation researches for the purpose of quality evaluation of the researches (testing) and measurements conducted by test laboratories (centers), regarding structure of the documents necessary for accreditation, and also evaluation procedure of compliance of the applicant to accreditation criterions are established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
6. The foreign organizations can be accredited in national accreditation system in the presence of the international treaty of the Russian Federation providing possibility of mutual accreditation of the applicants having state registration in the countries which are the parties of the international treaty. Features of accreditation of the foreign organizations are established by the Government of the Russian Federation if other is not established by international treaties of the Russian Federation.
7. Accreditation of the organizations performing classification of objects of the tourist industry is performed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about tourist activities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.