of March 4, 2014 No. 119
About introduction of protective measures when importing wheat flour to customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About protective measures", for the purpose of protection of interests of domestic flour-grinding industry, being guided by articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Enter the special duties to import of wheat flour to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in the amount of it agrees to appendix.
2. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to transfer into the republican budget from the deposit of means, arrived from collection of temporary protective duties in case of commodity import according to appendix to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the beginning of trial and introduction of temporary protective measures for import of wheat flour" of June 27, 2013 No. 381.
3. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to notify in accordance with the established procedure Integration committee of Eurasian economic community and Executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States, and also Committee on protective measures of the WTO on introduction of the special duties concerning goods according to appendix.
4. This resolution becomes effective from the date of official publication and is effective before entry into force of the Treaty of Accession of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of the May 29, 2014 signed on December 23, 2014 in the city of Moscow.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 4, 2014 No. 119
The inventory, imported on customs area of the Kyrgyz Republic in relation to which the special duties are entered
Code according to the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity of EurAsEC
Rate of the special duty (in % of customs value or in som)
- from wheat firm
1101 00 110 0
3 som for 1 kg
- from wheat soft and spelled
1101 00 150 0
3 som for 1 kg
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.