of March 2, 2014 No. 844-VII
About the Statement of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
Relying on the purposes and the principles proclaimed in Articles 1, 2 and 5 Articles of organization of the United Nations, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine declares:
1. Ukraine is the sovereign, independent state, with the integral, untouched territory, and any military intervention in internal affairs of the state is inadmissible.
2. The Autonomous Republic of Crimea is the integral component of Ukraine to which territory operation of the Constitution of Ukraine and the laws of Ukraine extends.
4. About the requirement of strict accomplishment of basic agreements about stay of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation in the territory of Ukraine, namely immediate withdrawal of troops to places of their dislocation. Any movement of the military personnel, the equipment and arms shall be performed only in coordination with competent authorities of Ukraine according to above-mentioned agreements and the legislation of Ukraine.
5. About the address to the President of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin not to allow introduction of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on the territory of Ukraine.
6. Ukraine guarantees protection of basic rights and freedoms of all citizens living in the territory of Ukraine including the rights to free use of language, religious liberty and outlooks.
7. Holding local referenda is possible only according to the Constitution of Ukraine and the special law.
8. Any conflict shall be solved exclusively peacefully without the use of force, with the participation of the international mediation of Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the European Union, the Commonwealth of Independent States, the countries of the Budapest memorandum.
9. Ukraine adheres to all earlier signed agreements and arrangements and will provide holding fair and transparent presidential elections with participation of the international observers.
10. Adoption of this Resolution is manifestation of will and unity of all Ukrainian people - citizens of all nationalities.
Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.