of February 19, 2014 No. 107
About introduction of temporary ban on export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of waste and scrap of ferrous metals
1. Impose export ban of waste and scrap of ferrous metals for a period of two months (the FEACN CU code 7204), except for waste and scrap of the alloyed steel, including stainless steel (the FEACN CU codes 7204 21 100 0, 7204 21 900 0) and other (the FEACN CU code 7204 29 000 0).
2. To provide to the Customs Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation execution of Item 1 of this resolution.
3. To joint-stock company "The Kazakstan Tem_r Zhola national company (in coordination) in the procedure established by the legislation to take measures for realization of Item 1 of this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the established procedure:
1) to inform the Euroasian economic commission on introduction of the prohibition specified in Item 1 of this resolution;
To submit 2) for consideration of the Euroasian economic commission of the offer on application of the measures specified in Item 1 of this resolution, other State Parties of the Customs union.
5. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan within fourteen calendar days from the date of enforcement of this resolution to notify the Secretariat of Integration committee of the Euroasian economic community on the measures for foreign trade activity regulation taken by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.