of February 18, 2014 No. 103
About approval of Rules of subsidizing from local budgets on development of breeding livestock production, increase in productivity and product quality of livestock production
According to the subitem 10) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 18, 2014 No. 103
1. These rules of subsidizing from local budgets on development of breeding livestock production, increase in productivity and product quality of livestock production (further - Rules) determine procedure for provision of the budget subsidies (further - subsidies) for the account and within the means and actions provided in the local budget for the corresponding financial year to domestic agricultural producers, and also the physical persons and legal entities performing activities for use of breeding manufacturing bulls in the public herds created from livestock of personal subsidiary farms (further - producers), to the state veterinary organizations and service providers for artificial insemination (further - suppliers), for the purpose of increase in specific weight of breeding animals and productive qualities of farm animals, reduction in cost of forages of animals for decrease in cost of the made agricultural products.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) pedigree transformation - improvement of pedigree and productive qualities of uterine livestock by use in reproduction of breeding producers;
2) selection card - form of accounting of selection animal;
3) the usage agreement of the acquired breeding and selection animals - the document confirming undertaken obligations of producer on target use of the acquired breeding and selection animals, signed between the head of department of agricultural industry of the area and producer;
4) uterine livestock - livestock of female individuals of the animals who reached the polovozrely age used for receipt of issue;
5) sluchny season - the period of reproduction of farm animals;
6) public herd - herd of cattle created from livestock of personal subsidiary farms.
conducting selection and breeding work with uterine number of cattle and sheep;
acquisition of breeding and selection cattle;
acquisition of breeding sheep, horses, pigs, camels, marals;
acquisition of breeding daily chickens of the meat and egg directions, and also breeding egg at the domestic breeding poultry farms containing praroditelsky, parent forms;
content of breeding manufacturing bulls of the meat breeds used for reproduction in the public herd created from livestock of personal subsidiary farms;
compensation to 100% of costs on artificial insemination of uterine number of cattle in personal subsidiary farms;
reduction in cost of cost of forages for the animals and birds used for production of beef, horse-flesh, mutton, camel meat, pork, fowl and turkey (further - fowl), egg of egg cross-countries (further - food egg), milk, koumiss, shubat, hair of fine-fleece sheep (further - thin wool).
4. Standard rates of subsidies for each direction are established according to appendix 1 to these rules. At the same time standard rates of subsidies for compensation to 100% of costs on artificial insemination of uterine number of cattle in personal subsidiary farms, and also criterion and requirements to suppliers, affirm the resolution of akimat of area in coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry).
5. Amounts of subsidies in the directions of subsidizing of development of breeding livestock production and increase in productivity and product quality of livestock production specified in Item 3 of these rules affirm within ten working days after day of the first official publication of these rules and as subsequent annually, no later than January 20, the resolution of akimat of area in coordination with the Ministry, within the means provided in local budgets the current financial year according to the appropriate budget programs.
6. Necessary condition of receipt of subsidies producers are compliance to criteria and requirements for the corresponding directions specified in appendices 2 and 3 to these rules, content of all livestock of farm animals according to zootechnical regulations and implementation of veterinary actions.
1) beef, mutton, horse-flesh, pork, camel meat, milk and the thin wool realized or processed on lethal platforms (Items) and (or) the companies (shops) of conversion having accounting numbers;
2) the realized fowl, food egg, koumiss and shubat.
1) animals and products of livestock production of the producers who are not corresponding to the criteria and requirements specified in appendices 2 and 3 to these rules;
2) all uterine number of cattle (sheep) of economy in case of non-compliance with requirements for use in reproduction throughout the sluchny period and rotation of breeding manufacturing bulls of meat breeds (breeding manufacturing rams), according to zootechnical standard rates (at least one bull (ram) on thirty heads of the sluchny contingent, use of bull (ram) no more than two sluchny seasons in a row);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.