of February 11, 2014 No. 87
About questions of preconscription training of youth
For the purpose of ensuring high-quality training of citizens for military service and patriotic education of younger generation, being guided by article 7 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About general conscription of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, about military and alternative services", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on preconscription training of youth in the educational organizations realizing programs of the secondary general education, professional educational programs of primary and secondary professional education.
2. To the ministries and departments under the authority of which there are educational organizations realizing programs of the secondary general education, professional educational programs of primary and secondary professional education together with the State committee on cases of defense of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with the Provision specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About preconscription training of young men" of October 1, 1992 No. 487.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations and department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 11, 2014 No. 87
1. Preconscription training of youth is component of system of training of citizens for the military service organized and which is carried out according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About general conscription of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, about military and alternative services" other regulatory legal acts adopted on the basis of this Law and this Provision.
2. Preconscription training of youth is obligatory subject of training (subject matter) in fundamentals of military science and safety of life activity of the person and will be organized irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination in the educational organizations realizing programs of the secondary general education, professional educational programs of primary and secondary professional education (further - the educational organizations).
Youths of premilitary age are male minor citizens before their acceptance on military accounting.
Pupils are minor citizens women's and male, involved in classes in preconscription training of youth.
3. Preconscription training of youth is conducted for the purpose of training of pupils in necessary knowledge and practical skills in the field of military science, civil protection and development of basics of life safety of the person in emergency situations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.