It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 10, 2014
of January 31, 2014 No. 78
About establishment of normative cost of one ekspertochas in 2014
According to Item 1-2 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 1, 1996 "About approval of the Instruction about procedure and the amount of compensation (compensation) of expenses and the payments of remuneration to persons caused in bodies of preliminary inquiry, prosecutor's office, court or in bodies in which production there are cases on administrative offenses and payments of judicial examination to the public specialized agencies for accomplishment by their workers of functions of experts and specialists "and for the purpose of streamlining of cost of conducting examinations in divisions of Expert service Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine I ORDER to No. 710:
1. Determine that taking into account consumer price index 2013 the normative cost of one ekspertochas in 2014 constitutes (inflation index):
examination simple - 49, 14 UAH excluding VAT;
examination of average complexity - 61, 49 UAH excluding VAT;
examination of special complexity - 73, 92 UAH excluding VAT.
2. To chiefs of the research expert and criminalistic centers under head departments, the Departments of MIA of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, on transport to provide creation of calculation of cost of conducting examinations according to the established normative cost of one ekspertochas in 2014.
3. State research expert and criminalistic the Ministry of Internal Affairs center of Ukraine (Zhidkov D. V.) to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
4. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister - the chief of staff Lekar of S. I. and the chief of the State research expert and criminalistic center Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine militia major general Zhidkov D. V.
Minister general of internal service of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.