It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 9, 2014 No. 104
of January 3, 2014 No. 34
About the List of the objects which are not subject to transfer to concession or transfer of which is limited
1. Approve the List of the objects which are not subject to transfer to concession or transfer of which it is limited according to appendix.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 3, 2000, No. 49 "About approval of lists of the objects which are not subject to transfer to concession and the objects which are subject to transfer to concession according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 3, 2014, No. 34
1. The following objects not to be subject to transfer to concession:
- objects of especially protected natural territories;
- objects of historical and natural heritage, national (property) property (having the art value, cultural works, the museums, reserves, wildlife areas, the state funds, archives and other objects of historical heritage and national property);
- office buildings and constructions of governing bodies of the state and local government;
- objects and property of armed forces, law enforcement agencies, security service, customs and tax authorities of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- objects of bodies of geodesy, cartography, hydrometeorology and body of environment protection and woods;
- objects of sanitary and epidemiologic and veterinary services;
- objects of correctional institutions;
- objects of the companies for production of strong poisons, narkotikosoderzhashchy means and toxic agents, and also performing crops, cultivation and conversion of the cultures containing narcotic and toxic agents;
- the objects performing scientific developments and production, conversion and burial of radioactive elements and waste, devices and the equipment with use of radioactive materials and isotopes;
- objects of the companies for burial of solid industrial and household waste, cattle mortuaries;
- objects of the state scientific bodies of examination and certification of pharmaceutical products, medical equipment, products of medical and sanitary and hygienic appointment, products of treatment-and-prophylactic food and cosmetics;
- the objects of the companies industry defense performing production, repair and realization of arms and ammunition to them, explosives, and also special materials and the equipment for their production;
- the objects of the companies of air traffic control and objects connected with providing single system of air traffic control;
- objects of bodies of emergency situations and civil defense, providing with special property;
- objects of the companies performing production, repair and realization of hunting and sports firearms and ammunition to it;
- objects of mail service, public courier service, state television and broadcasting centers;
- objects of system of the state material reserve.
2. The following objects are subject to transfer to concession only according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- parcels of land, water, airspace, plant and animal life;
- production and development of underground and natural wealth;
- the railroads and automobile (in case of existence of alternative roads) engineering constructions on them (bridges, tunnels and others);
- the objects connected with production and conversion of valuable and non-ferrous metals;
- state networks of obvodnitelny, water management constructions, pumping points and pipes of high pressure, water storage basins, systems of delivery of drinking water;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.