It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 13, 2014 No. 137
of January 3, 2014 No. 30
About the Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Motor Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil and Jet Propulsion Fuel"
According to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To standardization agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the interested ministries and departments to take necessary measures for implementation of the specified Technical regulation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 3, 2014, No. 30
1. The technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Motor Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil and Jet Propulsion Fuel" (further - the Technical regulation) establishes the requirements to safety of motor gasoline, diesel fuel, fuel oil, jet propulsion fuel (further - products) which are object of technical regulation, classified according to codes of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity.
2. This Technical regulation does not extend to the fuel delivered according to the state defense order and also for needs of own consumption on oil fields and drilling platforms.
3. The basic concepts used in this Technical regulation mean the following:
- oil product - mixes of hydrocarbons, and also the individual chemical compounds received from oil and petroleum gases and used in fuel quality, greases, electric insulation means, solvents, petrochemical raw materials;
- turnover of oil products - acquisition, storage, realization, transportation of oil products;
- gasoline - liquid fuel for use in internal combustion engines with spark ignition;
- octane rating - the indicator characterizing antiknock rating of gasoline, expressed in terms of reference scale;
- diesel fuel - liquid fuel for use in engines with compression ignition;
- cetane number - the indicator characterizing inflammability of diesel fuel, expressed in terms of reference scale;
- additive - the component added to products for change of its properties;
- jet propulsion fuel - liquid fuel for use in gas (propulsion jet) turbine engines;
- fuel oil - liquid residual fuel oil for use in permanent thermal power stations;
- products brand - the name, number or alphabetic designation of products;
- lot of products - any product quantity, made during continuous engineering procedure, homogeneous on component structure and properties;
- ecological class of fuel - classification code (the class 2, 3, 4, 5) determining safety requirements of fuel;
- assessment of conformity - activities for determination of compliance of objects of assessment of conformity to requirements of technical regulations and documents in the field of standardization which includes testing, control, certification and accreditation;
- confirmation of conformity - the documentary certificate of compliance of oil products to quality requirements and safety, the established operating standards and this Technical regulation;
- certification - activities for confirmation of conformity of products to the established requirements;
- the certificate of conformity - the document certifying compliance of object of assessment of conformity to requirements of technical regulations and documents in the field of standardization.
4. Necessary condition of release in turnover of products (fuels) in the market is compliance to the requirements established by this Technical regulation.
5. The manufacturer (seller) shall specify in accompanying documents to products, in the passport of it, brand of products and ecological class of automotive vehicles for which it is intended.
6. In case of sales of products the seller at the customer's request shall submit to him the documents containing the following data:
- product name and its particular mission;
- information on the documents containing standards which there meet these products;
- name of the manufacturer, its location, products country of source, name and location of the seller;
- batch number of products delivered for realization;
- products net weight in container;
- data on availability (the name, content and properties) of the additives added to products or on lack of additives;
- products danger signs according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of fire, ecological, and also biological safety;
- data on the certificate of conformity;
- data on safe storage, transportation, realization, to application and utilization of products.
7. Manufacturers (sellers) of motor gasoline and diesel fuel shall specify in the information materials placed in the places available to consumers including on the fuel-dispensing equipment, product name, brand and ecological class of automotive vehicles for which these products are intended.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.