of November 29, 2013 No. 962
About approval of the professional standard "Survey and Repair of Passenger Rail Cars"
According to Item 3 of Article 138-5 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 15, 2007, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed professional standard "Survey and Repair of Passenger Rail Cars".
2. To department of personnel and administrative work of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Hasenov E. E.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, official publication in mass media, including placement it on Internet resource of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction of the copy on official publication in information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
4) submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on state registration and about the direction on publication in mass media within 5 working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
It is approved
Deputy. Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
November 4, 2013
___________ K. Absattarov
Approved by the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 29, 2013 No. 962
1. The professional standard "Survey and Repair of Passenger Rail Cars" (further - PS) determines in the field of professional activity "Repair, maintenance of other types of the transport equipment" of the requirement to skill level, competence, content, quality and working conditions and is intended for:
1) regulations of interaction of the labor sphere and sphere of professional education;
2) regulations of requirements for development of programs of preparation, advanced training and occupational retraining;
3) regulations of requirements for employee competence rating in case of certification and certification of personnel.
2. The main users of PS are:
1) graduates of the organizations of education, workers;
2) heads of the organizations, heads and specialists of divisions of personnel management of the organizations;
3) the specialists developing the state educational programs;
4) specialists in the field of assessment of professional readiness and confirmation of conformity of qualification of specialists.
3. On the basis of PS qualification characteristics, job descriptions, standard training programs, standard curricula, corporate standards of the organizations are developed.
4. In this PS the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) qualification - readiness of the worker for high-quality accomplishment of specific functions within certain type of labor activity;
2) qualification level - set of competence requirements of the workers differentiated in parameters of complexity, non-standard of labor actions, responsibility and independence;
3) object of the labor - subject to which actions of the worker for the purpose of creation of product by means of certain labor instruments are directed;
4) labor instruments - the means used by the worker for transformation of object of the labor from initial condition in product;
5) type of labor activity - the constituent of area of professional activity created by complete set of labor functions and competence, necessary for their accomplishment;
6) labor function - the constituent of type of labor activity representing the integrated and rather autonomous set of the labor actions determined by business process and assuming availability of necessary competences for their accomplishment;
7) area of professional activity - the set of types of labor activity of industry having general integration basis (similar or close assignment, objects, technologies, including labor instruments) and assuming similar set of labor functions and competence for their accomplishment;
8) profession - sort of labor activity which requires ownership of complex of the special theoretical knowledge and practical skills acquired as a result of special preparation, work experience;
9) unit of the professional standard - the PS structural element containing the unrolled characteristic of specific labor function which is labor activity, complete, complete, rather autonomous and significant for this type;
10) competence - capability to apply knowledge, abilities and experience in labor activity;
11) position - structural unit of the employer to which the circle of ex-officio full powers and job responsibilities is assigned;
12) task - set of the actions connected with realization of labor function and achievement of result with use of specific objects and labor instruments;
13) industry - set of the organizations of which the community of products, the production technology, fixed assets and professional skills working is characteristic;
14) industry frame of qualifications (further - ORK) - the structured description of the qualification levels recognized in industry;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.