of December 23, 2013 No. 330
About funds of compulsory medical insurance for 2014
The parliament adopts this organic law.
Art. 1. - Funds of compulsory medical insurance for 2014 affirm according to the income in 4654499,8 amount thousand lei, on expenses as 4904499,8 amount thousand lei, with deficit in 250000,0 amount thousand lei.
Art. 2. - The code of funds of compulsory medical insurance for the income, expenses, deficit and sources of financing is provided in appendix 1.
Art. 3. - The list of the foundations of compulsory medical insurance which are set up on programs and subprogrammes is provided in appendix 2.
Art. 4. - (1) the Fee of compulsory medical insurance estimated as a percentage of the salary and other payments for categories of the payers specified in appendix 1 to the Law on the size, procedure and payment due dates of fees of compulsory medical insurance No. 1593-XV of December 26, 2002 is established in the amount of 8% (on 4% for each category of payers).
(2) the Fee of compulsory medical insurance estimated in the form of fixed amount in absolute value for categories of the payers specified in appendix 2 to the Law No. 1593-XV of December 26, 2002 is established in the amount of 4056 lei.
(3) to the Physical persons provided by subitems b), c), d) and e) Item 1, Items 3 and 4 of appendix 2 to the Law No. 1593-XV of December 26, 2002, paid to three-months time from the date of entry into force of this law the fee of compulsory medical insurance estimated in the form of fixed amount provide discount in the amount of 50% of the sum determined in part (2) this Article.
(4) Categories of payers, stipulated in Item 3 appendices 2 to the Law No. 1593-XV of December 26, 2002 which produce the evidence of the stay abroad of the Republic of Moldova within at least 183 calendar days (within fiscal year) pay fee of compulsory medical insurance in the form of fixed amount in the amount of, pro rata to number of the complete months which remained from payment date of fees of compulsory medical insurance before the termination of accounting year.
(5) to the Physical persons provided by the subitem and) Item 1 of appendix 2 to the Law No. 1593-XV of December 26, 2002, paid within three months from the date of the introduction of this law to force the fee of compulsory medical insurance estimated in the form of fixed amount the discount in the amount of 75% of the sum determined in part (2) this Article if these persons do not belong at the same time to the categories of payers provided by subitems b), c) d) and e) Item 1 and Item 2 of appendix 2 to the specified law is provided.
(6) the Tariff charge for the I qualification category of employees of the public medical and sanitary organizations included in system of compulsory medical insurance for 2014 constitutes 1000 lei since July 1, 2014.
(7) Calculation of the tariff charge is perfromed on the basis of the coefficient of frequency rate established till December 31, 2013.
(8) the National medical insurance company provides the mechanism of regulation of part provisions, necessary for realization (6) finance costs.
Art. 5. - (1) the Financial resources which are saved up on the single account of National medical insurance company including the means constituting excess of the predicted annual earnings, and also the amounts of the penalties and cash sanctions assessed for failure to pay in time contributions of compulsory medical insurance are distributed between funds of compulsory medical insurance according to the percentage shares established by the legislation.
(2) On reaching the limits provided for reserve fund of compulsory medical insurance, Preventive actions fund (the prevention of risks of disease), fund of development and upgrade of public suppliers of medical services and fund of management of system of compulsory medical insurance (according to appendix 1), accumulated financial funds are completely transferred in fund of payment of the current medical services (fixed assets).
(3) the Balance in cash for the beginning of fiscal year on bank accounts of funds of compulsory medical insurance which is not distributed for financing of deficit of these funds within fiscal year can be used on covering of temporary cash gap with recovery by the end of the year.
Art. 6. - In departure from appendix 2 to this law in case of origin within year of need for redistribution of financial resources between types of medical care redistribution is performed once in half-year according to the decision of Administrative board of National medical insurance company, without introduction of amendments to this law, within 2% of the annual amount of fixed assets.
Art. 7. - (1) the Financial institution serving accounts of funds of compulsory medical insurance pays percent on account balances in the amount of, established by the agreement, but the weighted average interest rate on the bank system on deposits from storage duration to one month calculated proceeding from the average rates applied for the last three months suffices. These percent are monthly transferred into bank accounts of the State Treasury, National medical insurance company and its territorial agencies.
(2) the Ministry of Finance monthly pays the interests added on balances in cash on the bank accounts of funds of compulsory medical insurance opened as a part of the single treasurer account.
Vice-chairman of Parliament
to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of December 23, 2013 No. 330
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.