It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 9, 2014 No. 98
of January 3, 2014 No. 24
About creation of Public institution "National center of Tajikistan on mine questions"
According to Articles 52, and article 12 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides 132 Civil codes of the Republic of Tajikistan:
1. Create Public institution "National center of Tajikistan on mine questions".
2. Approve the Charter of Public institution "National center of Tajikistan on mine questions" it (is applied).
3. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan financing of employees of Organization in number of 7 units (without service personnel) at the expense of the budget and raised funds.
4. To allocate to the state committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan the necessary room for placement of organization.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 3, 2014, No. 24
1) Public institution "National center of Tajikistan on mine questions" (further "Center") is the managerial, humanitarian organization under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and is created for the purpose of accomplishment of the international obligations proceeding from the Convention the United Nations about prohibition of application, stock accumulation, production and transfer of antipersonnel mines and about their destruction of September 18, 1997.
2) the Center in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan and this Charter.
3) the Center annually provides reports in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4) the Center is the public competent institution coordinating antimine activities in Tajikistan and provides target use of the allocated budgetary funds and the external help, for the purpose of implementation of programs and projects on antimine activities.
5) the Taxation of the Center is performed according to the tax legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6) the Financial support of the Center is performed at the expense of contribution of the Government of the Republic, and also at the expense of the international grants and other funds of the external help allocated for projects implementation, connected with antimine activities.
7) the Center is independent legal entity, has the isolated property, separate balance, the settlement account in national and foreign currency, forms with the name of the Center and seal.
8) Name of the Center:
- in Tajik: Davlatiya Muassisa "Markazi milly Tochnkiston oid oh masjalakho minakho";
- in Russian: Public institution "National center of Tajikistan on mine questions".
9) Legal address of the Center: 734025, Republic of Tajikistan, city of Dushanbe, Ulitsa Mamadali Kurbonov-15.
10) the Main objective of activities of the Center is coordination and regulation of activities of the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government, public institutions, non-governmental and international organizations in the following spheres:
- prevention of threat of mines and other explosive devices;
- humanitarian mine clearance and other explosive devices in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan and the adjacent territories of neighboring states, with use of necessary technologies of mapping and designation of special signs;
- assistance to victims of mines and other explosive devices, including their rehabilitation and integration;
- destruction of inventories of antipersonnel mines and at the request of the relevant ministries and departments of other types of mines, and also stored in warehouses of unnecessary and unsuitable explosive devices;
- propaganda and fight against use of antipersonnel mines, other types of weapon and fighting explosive devices.
11) the Center has the following rights:
- preparation of standards, rules, directives, and also national plans on: antimine activities and their submission for consideration and approval to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- conclusion of agreements, acquisition of rights of the property and non-property rights, and also participation in court as the claimant or defendant;
- submission of petitions to law enforcement agencies for allocation of necessary number of the military personnel for training, the organizations of research groups and groups on mine clearance and other explosive devices in the period of working season;
- the organization of permanent cooperation with representatives of the states and the international organizations - donors for the purpose of attraction of financing for implementation of programs for antimine activities;
- for the solution of tasks and plans for antimine activities to request and receive from the relevant ministries and departments, and also local executive bodies of the government, public institutions, the non-governmental and international organizations necessary information;
- decision making about the beginning of transactions on mine clearance and explosive devices, and also the direction of the research and neutralizing groups on minefields and explosive zones;
- accreditation of the organizations intending to be engaged in activities for mine clearance and the danger warning of mines;
- other actions which are not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and activities of the Center.
12) Obligations of the Center:
- use and the order property for the purpose of implementation of the activities provided by this Charter;
- management of system of details on antimine activities;
- development of the system of control of the action plan on antimine activities in Tajikistan;
- the analysis and approval of projects on antimine activities represented by public institutions, the non-governmental and international organizations before their realization;
- control of use of the lands cleared of mines;
- in accordance with the terms of the project documentation to control also use of the funds allocated to the Center for implementation of its activities;
- representation of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the international actions for questions of antimine activities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.