of January 28, 2014 No. 35
About approval of Rules of application of additional measures and temporary restrictions in the conditions of emergency state
According to Item 1 of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 8, 2003 "About emergency state" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 28, 2014 No. 35
1. These rules of application of additional measures and temporary restrictions in the conditions of emergency state (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 1 of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 8, 2003 "About emergency state" and determine procedure for application of additional measures and temporary restrictions in case of introduction of emergency state in case of emergency situations of social nature.
2. In case of introduction the following additional measures and temporary restrictions are provided in areas of emergency state in the presence of the circumstances provided in the subitem 1) of Item 2 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About emergency state":
1) introduction of curfew;
2) control of mass media by means of requests of obligatory copies of printing editions and materials of radio - and telecasts;
3) suspension or the termination in the procedure for activities of political parties and public associations established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan which interfere with elimination of the circumstances which formed the basis for introduction of emergency state;
4) restriction or prohibition of use of the multiple copying equipment, radio - and the teletransferring equipment, audio-and video writing down technicians, and also temporary withdrawal of sound-amplifying technical means;
5) establishment of special procedure for sale, acquisition and distribution of food and necessities;
6) establishment of restrictions for implementation of separate types of financial and economic activities of physical persons and legal entities, including movement of goods, services and financial resources;
7) restriction or prohibition of sale of weapon, ammunition, explosives, special means, toxic agents, establishment of specific mode of turnover medicinal, drugs, psychotropic substances, precursors, and also ethyl alcohol, alcoholic products;
8) temporary withdrawal physical persons of weapon and ammunition, toxic agents, and at legal entities have temporary withdrawal, along with weapon, ammunition and toxic agents, also military and educational military equipment, explosive and radioactive materials.
Ensuring execution of additional measures and temporary restrictions is assigned to the commandant of the area.
3. The commandant's office of the area through mass media notifies the area populations where the emergency rule, about need of accomplishment of the entered measures and temporary restrictions applied in the conditions of emergency state in case of emergency situations of social nature is introduced.
4. Rules act on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan where the legal regime of emergency state in case of emergency situations of social nature is introduced and are obligatory for all physical persons and legal entities.
5. In case of introduction of curfew, commandant's office of the area through mass media information on introduction of curfew without delay is carried to the population, you will lock stays on streets and other public places or out of the dwelling without specially issued omissions and identity documents, and also about procedure and places of issue of omissions to physical persons and legal entities (for vehicles) during action of curfew.
6. The omission shall contain information on person (surname, name, middle name), date of issue, omission effective period. The omission is issued by commandant's office of the area, makes sure the signature of the commandant of the area and is certified by print of official stamp of division of law-enforcement bodies in which serviced territory the emergency rule is imposed.
First of all the omission are issued for rescue, emergency services, the legal entities servicing objects of life activity.
7. Control of observance of the procedure established in connection with introduction of curfew is performed by law-enforcement bodies (police) and military police (military patrols).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.