It is registered by
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 13, 2014 No. 136
of January 3, 2014 No. 29
About the Technical regulation of the Republic of Tajikistan "Marking of foodstuff"
According to article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About technical regulation" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan DECIDES:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of the Republic of Tajikistan "Marking of foodstuff (is applied).
2. Agency of standardization, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments to take necessary measures for implementation of this Technical regulation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 3, 2014 No. 29
1. This technical regulation extends to the food products released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan regarding its marking. This technical regulation also establishes requirements to food products regarding its marking for the purpose of the prevention of the actions misleading consumers concerning ensuring realization of the rights of consumers to reliable information about food products.
2. This technical regulation does not extend to food products which production is performed by the organizations of public catering in the course of rendering services of public catering for consumption on production site, and also on food products which production is performed by physical persons in personal subsidiary farms not for the purposes of implementation of business activity.
3. In case of application of this technical regulation additional requirements of technical regulations on the separate types of food products regarding its marking which are not contradicting this technical regulation shall be considered.
4. In this technical regulation the following terms and their determinations are applied:
- marking of food products - information on food products placed in the form of texts, drawings, signs, symbols, other designations or their combinations on consumer packaging, shipping package or on other type of the data carrier attached to consumer packaging or to shipping package, either placed in them or attached to them;
- the label - the data carrier on which marking is applied and which is attached to consumer packaging or shipping package, including by gluing;
- date of production of food products - end date of engineering procedure of production of food products;
- information on distinctive signs of food products of the data on food products which testify to availability of the properties of food products allowing to distinguish it from other food products (including about nutrition value, the place of origin, structure, other properties);
- leaf - the insert - the data carrier on which marking is applied and which is located in consumer packaging or shipping package or is applied to consumer packaging or to shipping package;
- the consumer - the physical person or legal entity having the intention to order or acquire or ordering acquiring or using goods (works, services) only for the personal, family, house and other needs which are not connected with implementation of business activity;
- the thought-up name of food products - the word or the phrase which can supplement the name of food products. The thought-up name of food products can not reflect its consumer properties and shall not replace with itself the name of food products;
- the packed food products - the food products placed in consumer packaging.
- structure of food products, except as specified, stipulated in Item 23 Sections 6 and if other is not provided by technical regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan on separate types of food products;
- date of production of food products;
- expiration date of food products;
- storage conditions of food products which are established by the manufacturer or are provided by technical regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan on separate types of food products. For food products which quality and safety changes after opening of the packaging protecting products from spoil specify also storage conditions after packaging opening;
- the name and the location of the manufacturer of food products or surname, name, middle name and the location of the individual entrepreneur - the manufacturer of food products (further - the name and the location of the manufacturer), and also in the cases established by this technical regulation of the Republic of Tajikistan, the name and the location of person authorized by the manufacturer, the name and the location of the import organization or surname, name, middle name and the location of the individual import entrepreneur (further - the name and the location of the importer);
- recommendations and restrictions on use, including preparation of food products if its use without these recommendations or restrictions is complicated, or can do harm to health of consumers, their property, lead to decrease or loss of flavoring properties of food products;
- indicators of nutrition value of food products taking into account Section II provisions;
- data on availability in food products of the components received using gene-modified organisms (further - GMO);
- marking of foodstuff is performed without receipt of allowing documents.
6. Stipulated in Item 5 these Sections the marking of the packed food products put in the form of texts shall be put in state language and in language of the states of the customer. The placed information for the consumer on packaging and the text in marking of the import food products released in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan shall be, including in Tajik.
7. In marking of the packed food products additional data, including data on the document according to which it is made shall be specified and food products, the thought-up name of food products, the trademark, the information about the owner of exclusive right on the trademark, the name of the place of origin of food products, the name and the location of the licensor, signs of systems of voluntary certification can be identified.
8. The additional requirements to marking of the packed food products which are not contradicting requirements of this technical regulation can be established in technical regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan on separate types of food products.
9. The soft drinks containing caffeine in the quantity exceeding 150 mg/l, and (or) herbs and their extracts in the quantity sufficient for ensuring the toning effect on human body shall be marked by text "The use by children aged up to 18 years is not recommended, in case of pregnancy and feeding by breast, and also the faces suffering from the increased nervous excitability, sleeplessness, arterial hypertension".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.