of December 31, 2013 No. 721
About approval of Ethical standards of internal auditors of state bodies and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of development of internal audit, being guided by articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Ethical standards of internal auditors of state bodies and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
in Standards of internal audit for the state bodies and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the above-stated resolution:
- to declare the subitem 3 of Item 3 invalid;
- declare the Section IV invalid.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 31, 2013 No. 721
1. These Ethical standards establish rules of conduct of internal auditors of state bodies and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - internal auditors).
2. The purpose of Ethical standards consists in creation of the basis of ethical values necessary for development of profession of the internal auditor so that the internal auditor performed job responsibilities fairly, precisely, honesty and abstained from making of actions which could cause damage to the organization.
3. Ethical standards provide achievement of the following tasks in activities of the internal auditor:
- the best results - implementation of activities for the purpose of observance of state interests in the conditions of profitability, effectiveness and efficiency;
- professionalism - availability of mental abilities, knowledge and the working experience got by professional training and advanced training and observance of ethical values of internal auditors;
- service quality - ensuring compliance of level of the provided services to Standards of internal audit for state bodies and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Standards) according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and the international professional standards;
- trust - establishment of the relations between internal auditors based on cooperative principles, mutual assistance and professional correctness;
- reliability - truthfulness and objectivity of information in reports of internal audit.
4. When implementing the activities the internal auditor shall observe four basic principles of ethics of the internal auditor:
- independence, objectivity and impartiality;
5. For realization of the principle of honesty internal auditors shall:
- to approach fairly, honesty and responsibly accomplishment of the work;
- be effective within the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and open information only in cases, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic;
- not participate in illegal activities or in the actions discrediting profession of the internal auditor or the organization;
- make contribution to goal achievement of the organization.
6. For realization of the principles of independence, objectivity and impartiality internal auditors shall:
- give the weighed (objective) assessment to all circumstances concerning case, and in the judgments not to be subject to influence of private interests and (or) interests of other persons;
- discover all received facts which, in case of their unsolved, can distort the reporting under object of audit;
- show objectivity in case of collection, assessment and submission of information on object of audit;
- use information and conclusions provided by the organization which is subject to audit, and other parties at the same time reports of internal auditors shall not be submitted influence of the provided information and conclusions;
- submit the exact and objective audit reports based only on the obtained and collected evidence according to Standards;
- not participate in any activities or the relations which can negatively affect their impartiality or be considered as causing damage. It also belongs to actions and the relations which can contradict interests of the organization;
- not accept as a gift anything and not take any actions capable to cause damage to their professional opinion or be perceived as causing such damage.
Internal auditors shall be independent of the organization concerning which audit, and from other stakeholder groups is booked.
7. For realization of the principle of competence internal auditors shall:
- take part only in provision of those services for which accomplishment they have necessary professional knowledge, skills and experience;
- carry out activities for internal audit according to Standards;
- to regularly increase the professional level, efficiency and quality of the performed work.
8. For realization of the principle of confidentiality internal auditors shall:
- to treat responsibly the property right to information obtained by them in the course of their activities and shall not disclose information without the powers corresponding on that, except cases when disclosure of such information is stipulated by the legislation or professional obligations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.