of January 17, 2014 No. 8
About approval of the Regulations on discipline of workers of rail transport
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About rail transport" and in pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 15, 2013 No. PP-2003 "About approval of plans of development of the normative and legal and other acts directed to realization of referential regulations of the laws" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on discipline of workers of rail transport according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. I. Zakirov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 17, 2014 No. 8
1. Rail transport enters transport system of the Republic of Uzbekistan and is designed to provide timely, complete and high-quality requirements satisfaction of physical persons and legal entities in rail haulings.
For the purpose of safety control of train movements and shunting operation, safety of the transported loads, baggage and other entrusted property, and also the prevention of situations, life-threatening and to health of passengers, from employees of the companies, organizations and the organizations of rail transport coordination, high organization in work and perfect accomplishment of labor obligations is required.
Misconduct on rail transport creates threat of life and to human health, traffic security of trains and shunting operation, safety of the transported loads, baggage and other entrusted property, and also leads to failure to carry out of tying commitments.
2. This Provision is developed in pursuance of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About rail transport" and, based on requirements of the Labor code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, determines special conditions of respect for discipline by workers of rail transport and measure of disciplinary impact in case of violation of such conditions.
3. This Provision extends to all employees of the companies, organizations and organizations of rail transport (further - workers), except for workers of housing and communal services and consumer services, public catering on rail transport (workers of dining cars do not belong to the specified employee category), agricultural industry, medical and sanitary and educational institutions, sports and child care facilities, boarding houses and rest houses.
4. The discipline of workers of rail transport consists in strict observance of the procedure, rules and regulations established by the current legislation by them in accomplishment of orders (orders) and instructions of heads of the companies, organizations and organizations of rail transport (further - heads), and also the obligations provided by employment contracts (contracts).
5. Workers shall:
a) ensure traffic security of trains and shunting operation, timely delivery of passengers and loads, to observe graphic time-table, to reduce idle times of railway vehicles;
b) protect technical means of rail transport (locomotives, cars, way, means of the alarm system, communication, electric utility service and others), and also the equipment, materials and objects of rail transport, to ensure safety of the transported loads, baggage and other entrusted property, to take measures for the prevention and suppression of their plunder, loss and spoil;
c) carry out rules and regulations on labor protection, safe engineering, protection of the surrounding environment;
d) show care of passengers, providing high culture of their servicing;
e) nobility and fulfill requirements of this provision.
6. Heads shall:
a) it is correct to organize work of subordinates, to accurately give orders (orders) and instructions, to check their exact and timely execution, paying special attention to questions of the organization of traffic security of trains and shunting operation, to provide implementation of scientific labor organization and management;
b) provide observance of regime of economy, respect for financial discipline and accomplishment of tying commitments, rational and effective use of material resources, safety of the transported loads, baggage and entrusted property, to reveal and remove the causes and conditions promoting their loss, spoil and plunder;
c) provide respect for labor and technological discipline among workers, creation of healthy and safe working conditions, to be sensitive to people, their needs and requests, to encourage the workers who caused a stir on service and to collect strictly from violators of discipline;
d) set example of conscientious attitude to accomplishment of office debt, and also worthy behavior on service and out of it;
e) acquaint subordinates under list with this Provision.
7. Workers of rail transport in case of execution of labor obligations shall be in the uniform if for them the special production clothes are not established.
8. Workers are encouraged for model accomplishment of labor obligations, improvement of quality of work, work performance improvement, innovation, initiative, ensuring safety of the transported loads and baggage, careful attitude to other entrusted property, continued and excellent job.
9. The following types of encouragement are applied to workers:
a) announcement of gratitude;
b) issue of award;
c) rewarding with valuable present;
d) rewarding with the Certificate of honor;
e) assignment of rank of the best worker by profession or other ranks for progress in work with delivery of memorable sign and payment of the monetary reward.
Other encouragement provided by industry agreements, collective agreements, employment policies and procedures also can be applied to workers.
For special labor merits workers are recommended in accordance with the established procedure for the state decorations of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Application at the same time of several types of encouragement is allowed.
The salary, awards, the surcharges, allowances provided by wages system do not belong to types of encouragement.
10. Encouragement appears the order.
11. During effective period of authority punishment of measure of encouragement are not applied to the worker.
12. Guilty misconduct by the worker in case of execution of labor obligations is minor offense.
13. The head having the right of employment of the worker who made minor offense can impose authority punishment.
For each minor offense only one authority punishment can be applied.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.