of December 2, 2013 No. 325-FZ
About abolition of the Cisural district court of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on November 19, 2013
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on November 27, 2013
According to article 17 of the Federal constitutional Law of December 31, 1996 No. 1-FKZ "About judicial system of the Russian Federation" and Articles 3, 32 and 33 Federal constitutional laws of February 7, 2011 No. 1-FKZ "About courts of law in the Russian Federation":
1) to abolish the Cisural district court of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area, having referred the matters of implementation of justice relating to its maintaining in jurisdiction of Labytnangsky city court of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area;
To determine 2) that jurisdiction of Labytnangsky city court of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area extends to the territories of the city of Labytnangi and Cisural region of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area in the borders existing on the date of entry into force of this Federal Law;
To form 3) as a part of Labytnangsky city court of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area permanent judicial presence in the village of Aksarka of the Cisural region of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area;
4) to Judicial department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation to perform the organizational actions connected with execution of this Federal Law;
5) financial provision of the payment commitments connected with execution of this Federal Law is performed at the expense of means of the federal budget within the budgetary appropriations provided on content of courts of law.
1. This Federal Law becomes effective from the date of its official publication, except for Items 1 - 3 articles 1 of this Federal Law.
2. Items 1 - 3 articles 1 of this Federal Law become effective after one year after day of official publication of this Federal Law.
President of the Russian Federation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.