of December 16, 2013 No. 673
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of hunting grounds in use for maintaining hunting economy in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About fauna", for the purpose of increase in efficiency of maintaining hunting economy, enhancement of procedure for provision of hunting grounds, in this sphere the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides regulations of legal relationship of concerned parties:
2. To the state agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- take adequate measures on accomplishment of this resolution;
- to annually provide information on the course of accomplishment of this resolution in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 16, 2013 No. 673
1. This Provision establishes procedure for provision to legal entities in use of hunting grounds for maintaining hunting economy in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The land and forest territories, the massif, water spaces and swamps, air spaces serving as the habitat for wild hunting animals who can be used for hunting and maintaining hunting economy belong to hunting grounds.
3. Do not enter hunting grounds:
- territories of national parks, state national natural parks, zones of kernels of the biospheric territories;
- the territories of settlements and the territories, adjacent to settlements, at distance of 500 meters from villages and 2 kilometers from the district centers and the cities;
the territories of industrial, economic, medical and improving, military and private facilities and the territory at distance of 500 meters from them;
- the territories of mass rest of the population, parks, seasonal dachas and the territories adjoining to them at distance of 500 meters.
4. The republican state body of environmental protection of the Kyrgyz Republic knows the hunting grounds of the republic which are in state-owned property.
Hunting grounds are provided to legal entities based on the solution of tender committee in use for maintaining hunting economy for 9 years, without withdrawal of lands at the main land user.
5. Hunting grounds are subdivided on:
- provided in use for maintaining hunting economy;
- not provided in use (free hunting grounds).
6. The republican state body of environmental protection of the Kyrgyz Republic with involvement of specialists of the specialized okhotustroitelny organizations and National academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic allocates (in the course of intereconomic okhotustroystvo) sites of hunting grounds in certain borders for their provision further to legal entities in use for maintaining hunting economy.
The area of the established sites of hunting grounds depends on ecological situation, the list and density of dwelling of main types of the hunting animals who are of interest to maintaining hunting economy and preserving biodiversity, including the integral area of sites of hunting grounds shall constitute at least:
- 40 thousand hectares - where the determining type are goat mountain (goat);
- 70 thousand hectares - where the determining type are ram mountain.
7. Borders of hunting grounds are established by republican state body of environmental protection of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- on the land - on lines of relief (watersheds) it is also clear to the visible and recognizable on the area reference points;
- on the rivers (streams) - on their middle or on the middle of the main sleeve of the river;
- on reservoirs - in a straight line, connecting exits to them of borders, or on coast of reservoirs.
8. Information on hunting grounds of the republic, their separation and borders with cartographic reflection is carried by republican state body of environmental protection of the Kyrgyz Republic to data of interested persons (hunters, etc.) through mass media (further - media).
9. Competition is held by republican state body of environmental protection of the Kyrgyz Republic which is the organizer of tender (further - the Organizer of tender).
10. For consideration of competitive offers, their assessment and determination of the winner of the tender Organizer of Tender creates tender committee and approves structure of tender committee (further - the Commission).
The number of members of the commission shall be odd and constitute at least 7 (seven), but no more than 11 (eleven) people.
The organizer of tender in writing requests information on candidates for inclusion in structure of the Commission in the organizations specified in Item 11 of this provision.
After determination of all candidates for structure of the Commission, the Organizer of tender approves by the decision structure of the Commission.
- The organizer of tender (on permanent basis);
- National academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (on permanent basis);
- the non-profit organization (on permanent basis) which is not representing the interests of the Organizer of tender and applicants for obtaining in use of hunting grounds for maintaining hunting economy - participants of tender, (further - the Participant (and);
- the office of the plenipotentiary of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in area according to the location of the hunting grounds exposed on tender;
- local public administrations according to the location of the hunting grounds exposed on tender.
Representatives of local government bodies of the territories according to the location of the hunting grounds exposed on tender which take part in work of the Commission without voting power are invited to commission sessions for implementation of approval.
12. The chairman and the secretary of the Commission are representatives of the Organizer of tender. In the absence of the chairman, he is replaced by the vice-chairman.
13. Candidates of members of the commission can be excluded from structure of the Commission in 10 days prior to tender on written address by leaders of the organizations specified in Item 11 of this provision to the Organizer of tender.
At the same time, during tender the players of the Commission are not changed.
14. All commission sessions according to content of cases in point are recorded by the secretary and signed by all members of the commission participating in meetings.
15. Commission session is recognized competent if at it there are at least 2/3 members of the commission. The decision of the commission is made by a majority vote from total number of the present members of the commission.
16. Before carrying out the tender Organizer of Tender creates lots and prepares, packet of the tender documentation.
17. For tender on the exposed hunting grounds lots are created. Can be brought in one lot both on one, and on two and more sites of hunting grounds as more, and less secure hunting resources.
- the draft of the strategic plan of development of hunting economy (business project) in the territory of the hunting grounds (appendix 4 to this Provision) exposed on tender;
- data on length of service in the field of hunting economy of the Participant - the legal entity applying for obtaining in use of hunting grounds for maintaining hunting economy (appendix 5 to this Provision);
- data on availability of the specialists working for the Participant with vocational education in the field of hunting economy (appendix 6 to this Provision);
- data on availability at the Participant of hunting cordon / house / base for year-round protection of hunting resources and other material means, with indication of their names (appendix 7 to this Provision).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.