of January 8, 2014 No. 5
About additional measures for reducing production costs and decrease in product cost in the industry
For the purpose of further increase in competitiveness of products made by domestic enterprises, growth in volumes of its production and realization in the internal and external markets, the Cabinet of Ministers decides providing on this basis of sustainable development of industries and growth of the export potential:
1. Take into consideration that by economic associations and large enterprises together with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan the complex measures directed to reducing production costs and decrease in product cost in 2014, first of all, for the account are developed:
reducings consumption of energy resources and increase in energy efficiency of production;
rationalization of engineering procedures and consumption rates of material raw material resources, operating and unproductive costs by implementation of information and communication technologies;
gain in productivity of work, optimization of number of managerial and industrial and production personnel, other factors.
2. Approve the offers of economic associations and large enterprises approved with the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Finance and the State committee on privatization, demonopolization and development of the competition of the Republic of Uzbekistan, on summary parameters of reducing production costs and decrease in product cost in economic associations and large enterprises on average for 10 percent, including on percent 8,3 - due to reducing production costs, according to appendix.
To heads of the ministries, departments, joint stock companies, associations and other economic associations, proceeding from the summary parameters of decrease in cost approved by this resolution on industry, in ten-day time to approve target parameters of decrease in product cost for the industrial enterprises which are their part.
3. To heads of complexes of the Cabinet of Ministers, ministries, departments, joint stock companies, associations and other economic associations of the republic:
establish quarterly monitoring of the course of realization of the taken measures for decrease in product cost at the companies;
following the results of the carried-out monitoring, if necessary, to apply incentive measures or increases in the personal responsibility of heads of the companies, proceeding from completeness and efficiency of achievement of parameters on decrease in product cost.
4. Determine what in 2014 is not recognized violation of the Regulations on procedure for forming of the Program of localization of the production of finished goods, components and materials on the basis of industrial cooperation approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of July 21, 2010 No. 154, regarding decrease in level of localization as a result of decrease in product cost for the realization account of rationalization measures of engineering procedures and optimization of expense rates of material and raw and energy resources within the approved specifications and technical documentation, reduction in cost of the purchased raw materials, materials and component parts, reducing operational and overheads, optimization of number of personnel from calculation in year.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.M.Mirziyoev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 8, 2014 No. 5
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.