of December 24, 2013 No. 202
About notary office and notarial bureau
(In edition of the Resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of 10.06.2016 No. 104)
Based on the paragraph of the ninth of part one of Item 74 of the Regulations on the organization of activities of notaries in the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 27, 2013 No. 523 "About the organization of notarial activities in the Republic of Belarus" and Item 11 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2001 No. 1605, the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
First Deputy Minister
A. V. Bileychik
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus of December 24, 2013 No. 202
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization of activities of notary offices.
2. The notary office is formed (stops the activities) according to the decision regional (Minsk city) notarial chamber (further - territorial notarial chamber) in coordination with head department of justice regional (Minsk city) executive committee (further - head department of justice) and is subject to registration in head department of justice.
Data on the location of notary office, time of acceptance of notaries are posted on the official site of the Belarusian notarial chamber on the global computer Internet.
3. In notary office all necessary conditions for proper notarial servicing of citizens and legal entities, observance of notarial secret, and also ensuring safety of the documents formed as a result of activities of notaries before transfer of such documents for storage in notarial archive shall be created.
To premises of notary office the open entry for citizens and representatives of legal entities on acceptance to the notary shall be provided, in the place, available to citizens, information on notarial activities shall be placed.
4. Acceptance by notaries of citizens and representatives of legal entities in notary office is performed according to the working hours of notary office approved by the relevant territorial notarial chamber.
The notary office shall be organized:
preliminary record of citizens and representatives of legal entities on acceptance to the notary by phone and (or) by means of electronic means of communication. In case of change of established procedure of acceptance the notary shall notify on it the citizen or the representative of the legal entity who registered in preliminary acceptance to this notary;
initial consulting of citizens and representatives of legal entities.
5. Coordination of activities of the notaries performing notarial activities in notary offices and the notaries performing notarial activities in notarial bureaus (in case of their availability), within one notarial district, including distribution between notary offices and notarial bureaus of obligations on execution of the succession law after separate categories of testators which place of opening of inheritance is in this notarial district is performed by head departments of justice in coordination with territorial notarial chambers.
For accomplishment of functions of the notary who is temporarily not performing notarial activities in view of reasonable excuses (temporary disability and another) or powers of which are suspended, the territorial notarial chamber determines other notary performing notarial activities in the same notarial district.
6. Work of notaries in notary office will be organized according to regulations of the relevant territorial notarial chamber.
7. In each notary office maintaining and storage of the book of notes and offers according to the procedure, is performed by the established Regulations on procedure for issue, registration, maintaining and storage of the book of notes and offers approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 16, 2005 No. 285 "About some questions of the organization of work with the book of notes and offers and modification and amendments in some resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2005, No. 52, 5/15728).
8. If in notary office two and more notary perform notarial activities, then management of notary office is performed of the manager appointed from among notaries of notary office by the relevant territorial notarial chamber in coordination with head department of justice.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.