of October 16, 2013 No. 313-O
About approval of Traffic rules of water transport during the spawning period, forbidden for fishery, and also in reservoirs and (or) sites, forbidden for fishery
According to the subitem 21) Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About protection, reproduction and use of fauna" and the subitem 1) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Traffic rules of water transport during the spawning period, forbidden for fishery, and also in reservoirs and (or) sites, forbidden for fishery, according to appendix to this order.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 No. 184 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 6188, No. 135 published in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper of June 1, 2010 (26196)).
3. To provide to committee of fishery of the Ministry of environmental protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-minister of environmental protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of environmental protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 16, 2013 No. 313-O
1. These rules are developed according to the subitem 21) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About protection, reproduction and use of fauna" and the subitem 1) of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" (further - the Law on the state services) determine procedure for water traffic during the spawning period, forbidden for fishery, and also in reservoirs and (or) sites, forbidden for fishery (further - Rules).
The state service "Approval of the Mode of Navigation during the Spawning Period, Forbidden for Fishery, and also in Reservoirs and (or) Sites, Forbidden for Fishery" (further - the state service) appears territorial subdivisions of Committee of forestry and fauna of the Ministry of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the service provider).
2. Action of these rules extends to all fishery reservoirs, except for stores of drain waters, reservoirs of fish nurseries, reservoirs spawning and growing, reservoirs of pond and lake and commodity farms, and also other artificial reservoirs used for cultivation of fishes and other water animals.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the vessel - the vessel of internal water swimming, the self-propelled or non-self-propelled floating construction used for the purpose of navigation including the swimming vessel "river sea", the ferry boat, the vessel of the technical fleet (dredging and dnoochistitelny shells, the floating crane and other technical constructions of this sort) which are under technical observation of the Shipping register;
2) authorized state body in the field of protection, reproduction and use of fauna (further - authorized body) - the central actuator performing management in the field of protection, reproduction and use of fauna and also within the powers cross-industry coordination.
4. Water traffic are performed taking into account exception of rendering negative impact on environment and conditions of dwelling of fishes and other water animals.
5. For the purpose of preserving objects of fauna and decrease in negative impact on fish inventories during their spawning migration, it is not allowed:
1) work on dredging and dnoochishcheniye;
2) movement of swimming means with the unregistered and unmarked serial numbers;
3) driving motor boats, motor boats and other courts with the switched-on motors in the designated places of spawning areas of fishes during their reproduction and places of mass nesting of waterfowl;
6. Requirements of subitems 3) and 4) of Item 5 of these rules do not extend to the vessels performing the scientific research on vessels performing wreckings, regular passenger and cargo transportation (ferry boats), protection of fish resources and other water animals, installation and servicing of navigation marks on navigable waters and also the state control and supervision in the field of protection, reproduction and use of fauna.
7. For creating favorable conditions for spawning of fish and other water animals, on fishery reservoirs movement of courts, the undersized fleet and other water vehicles regardless of their accessory, since the beginning of the announcement of the spawning period and before its termination by establishment of restrictions of operation of courts and the number of shipments of courts is limited.
8. During the spawning period the following restrictions to operation of courts are set:
1) rotational speed of propeller of courts no more than 1000 rpm;
2) capacity of motors of outboard and stationary engines of courts for physical persons and legal entities as personal property no more than 20 horsepowers (further - h.p.);
for the subjects of fishery performing trade fishery on the Zhayyk-Caspian Basin - no more than 40 h.p.;
for egersky services of the subjects of fishery performing protection on the fixed fishery reservoirs and (or) sites - no more than 100 h.p.;
for implementation of research works - suspended motors no more than 55 h.p., stationary motors no more than 150 h.p.;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.