Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On February 20, 2003 No. 1221
of January 27, 2003 No. 16
About approval of the National standard of auditor activities of the Republic of Uzbekistan (NSAD No. 60) "Use of results of work of other auditor"
Based on article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About auditor activities" and according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 22, 2000 No. 365 "About enhancement of auditor activities and increase in role of audit inspections", the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 18, 2017 No. PP-2847:
1. Approve the enclosed National standard of auditor activities of the Republic of Uzbekistan (NSAD No. 60) "Use of results of work of other auditor".
2. This order becomes effective after ten days from the moment of its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
M. B. Nurmuratov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 27, 2003, No. 16
This National Standard of Auditor Activities (NSAA) is developed based on article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About auditor activities" (Sheets of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2000, Art. No. 5-6, 149), Item 3 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 22, 2000 No. 365 "About enhancement of auditor activities and increase in role of audit inspections" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2000, No. 9, the Art. 62) and is element of normative auditing regulation in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. The purpose of this standard is setting standards and rules for cases when the auditor constitutes audit opinion about the financial reporting of business entity, using results of the audit inspection which is carried out in one or several divisions of business entity by other auditor (auditors).
2. Requirements of this standard are obligatory for all auditing organizations when implementing auditor activities.
3. For the purposes of this standard the following basic concepts are used:
the main auditor - the auditor who bears responsibility for creation of audit opinion according to the financial reporting of business entity in cases when this financial reporting comprises the financial information on one or more divisions of business entity checked by other auditor;
other auditor - the auditor who checks the financial information of division included in the financial reporting of business entity checked by the main auditor and bears responsibility for creation of the report concerning this information;
division - department, branch, affiliated enterprise or other business entity whose financial information about activities joins in the financial reporting checked by the main auditor.
4. Need of appointment of the main auditor arises owing to influence of such factors as:
amount of the financial information of division included in the financial reporting checked by the main auditor;
knowledge level main auditor of activities of division;
risk of essential misstatements of financial information of divisions of business entity.
5. Planning use of results of work of other auditor, the main auditor should estimate professional competence of other auditor of the checked area. For this purpose the main auditor shall:
make selection of other auditor according to the provided data;
make sure that other auditor has the qualification certificate of the auditor;
have talk with other auditor for the purpose of assessment of its knowledge of activities of division.
The main auditor about the conclusions concerning competence of other auditor constitutes the reference which together with its data joins in its working documentation.
6. The main auditor informs other auditor:
a) about its independence in case of audit inspection also receives about it the commitment letter.
b) about procedure for creation of the report of other auditor and holding the corresponding procedures for coordination of their actions during audit inspection. The main auditor should inform other auditor on the questions requiring special attention and also of time of completion of audit inspection.
7. The main auditor shall perform the following procedures:
a) discuss the audit procedures which are subject to application with other auditor;
b) see and approve the plan and the program of other auditor;
c) check working documentation of other auditor;
d) participate in discussions of results of check of other auditor with administration of division (divisions) of business entity;
e) make quality control of work of other auditor by conducting additional check of financial information of division (divisions) of business entity.
8. Other auditor can make request to the main auditor concerning transactions and transactions of other divisions of which the main auditor knows and which can demand adjustment or disclosure of the financial information checked by other auditor.
9. Other auditor systematically informs the main auditor on the course of check of financial information of division (divisions) of business entity.
10. The request of other auditor to the main auditor shall be stated in writing, dated and transferred to the main auditor on receipt.
11. In request the term during which the main auditor shall answer the main auditor is specified.
12. In case of receipt of request from other auditor the main auditor shall answer it in writing taking into account the term specified in request of other auditor.
13. The answer of the main auditor to other auditor shall be specific.
14. The letter of the main auditor shall be dated and transferred to other auditor on receipt.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.