of December 6, 2013 No. 660
About procedure for accreditation of the foreign organizations for implementation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of interstate adoption (adoption) of children citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about children and streamlinings of the procedure of accreditation of the foreign organizations wishing to perform interstate adoption (adoption) of children citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
- Regulations on procedure for accreditation of the foreign organizations for implementation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of interstate adoption (adoption) of children citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- sample of the certificate of accreditation of the foreign organizations for implementation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of interstate adoption (adoption) of children citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 27.10.2015 No. 733
- Item 3 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of May 8, 2013 No. 263.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 6, 2013 No. 660
1. The authorized state body in the sphere of protection of children determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - authorized body), performs accreditation of the foreign organizations for implementation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of interstate adoption (adoption) of children citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - interstate adoption).
2. Accreditation of the foreign organizations is performed according to the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about children and this Provision.
3. The basic concepts used in this Provision:
accreditation - passing by the foreign organization of the procedure provided by this Provision for receipt of the operating authority on interstate adoption in the Kyrgyz Republic;
the certificate of accreditation - the official document confirming the right of the foreign organization to perform activities for interstate adoption in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, issued by authorized body;
activities for interstate adoption - process of interaction of authorized bodies of the states (the host state and the State of origin of the child) with the foreign organizations for the device of children in families of the foreign citizens wishing to accept the child citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic in the family by means of the accredited organizations, providing services in preparation of documents of candidates for adoptive parents, carrying out process of adoption, and also control of living arrangement of the adopted child and provision of reports to the State of origin of the child;
the foreign organizations - the non-profit organizations performing activities for interstate adoption in the territory of the state of registration;
representative office of the foreign organization - officially the representative office of the foreign organization performing activities for adoption (adoption) of children in the territory of the country of registration registered according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and accredited for implementation of similar activities in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic according to the international treaty which became effective in the procedure established by the law which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Representation).
4. For passing of accreditation the foreign organizations can submit the application:
- having representation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the adoptions of children performing activities in the sphere in the territory of the country of registration at least ten years at the time of filing of application about accreditation;
- the Conventions on the protection of children and cooperation concerning the international adoption accepted in the Hague on May 29, 1993 having accreditation according to standards (further - the Hague Convention);
- having documentary confirmation about lack of violations of the law concerning adoption and the legislation of the accepting foreign state, and also the legislation of the states in the territory of which perform activities in the sphere of adoption.
5. The citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic can only be the head of Representation.
6. Employees of teaching and educational, medical institutions, organizations of social protection of the population and other similar organizations for orphan children and children without parental support, the officials and employees of bodies and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic who are carrying out work on adoption of children, their spouse and close relatives of both spouses cannot be the staff of representations.
7. Representative offices of the foreign organizations shall report within five working days in authorized body data on change of the location, phone number, members of staff of Representation, changes in the relation of the document confirming powers of the relevant foreign organization for implementation of activities for interstate adoption, data on reorganization or liquidation of the foreign organization.
8. The question of accreditation of the foreign organization is considered by authorized body.
9. The announcement of reception of applications of the foreign organizations on implementation of accreditation is posted on the official website of authorized body. Statements are adopted within forty five calendar days from the date of placement of the announcement.
10. The head of Representative office of the foreign organization for implementation of work on interstate adoption submits to authorized body the application with appendix of the following documents:
1) the apostilled or legalized copies of constituent documents with the notarized translation into the state and official languages;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.