of November 29, 2013 No. 89
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for carrying out accreditation of service providers in the State management system public keys of verification of the electronic digital signature of the Republic of Belarus and control of observance of conditions of accreditation
Based on part seven of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 28, 2009 No. 113-Z "About the electronic document and the electronic digital signature" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for carrying out accreditation of service providers in the State management system by public keys of verification of the electronic digital signature of the Republic of Belarus and control of observance of conditions of accreditation.
S. V. Shpegun
Approved by the Order of Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 29, 2013 No. 89
1. In this Instruction developed based on part seven of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About the electronic document and the electronic digital signature" the procedure for accreditation of service providers (further if other is not established, - the applicant) in the State management system by public keys of verification of the electronic digital signature of the Republic of Belarus (further - GOSSUOK) and control of observance of its conditions is determined.
2. For the purposes of this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 10, 2008 No. 455-Z "About information, informatization and information protection", the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About the electronic document and the electronic digital signature", technical regulatory legal acts in the field of information protection are applied.
3. Accreditation of service providers in GOSSUOK (further - accreditation) is carried out by Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus (further - accreditation body) at the initiative of the applicant on compliance to accreditation conditions on the list according to appendix 1 to this Instruction.
4. When carrying out accreditation the applicant and accreditation body bear responsibility for maintaining confidentiality of the acquired information according to the legislation.
5. Accreditation is carried out based on the agreement which is signed between the applicant and accreditation body.
6. The accreditation body keeps the register of accredited service providers in GOSSUOK, provides open access to up-to-date information about the issued certificates of accreditation, current status of accreditation of the service provider by means of placement of the relevant information on the official site of accreditation body in global computer network the Internet.
7. Accreditation includes the following stages:
application for accreditation with the enclosed documents and their registration;
the analysis of the request and the documents attached to it;
decision making according to the request;
the conclusion of the agreement between accreditation body and the applicant on carrying out accreditation;
the applicant's assessment on compliance to accreditation conditions;
data analysis, received after evaluating the applicant, and decision making about accreditation;
registration, registration and issue of the certificate of accreditation.
Each subsequent stage of accreditation is implemented in case of positive results of the previous stage.
8. Execution of the certificate of accreditation in foreign language is allowed. At the same time the applicant shall provide to accreditation body the details which are subject to inclusion in the certificate of accreditation in required foreign language.
9. For carrying out accreditation the applicant sends to accreditation body the request in form according to appendix 2 to this Instruction. In case of accreditation as the registration center the applicant in addition specifies certification center and policy of application of certificates which he joins in the request.
Documents and (or) data according to appendix 3 to this Instruction are attached to the request.
The documents attached to the request, including their copy, shall be certified by the signature of the applicant.
The documents specified in part two of this Item are submitted in original language together with their transfer into one of state languages of the Republic of Belarus.
10. The accreditation body after registration of the request carries out in a month the analysis of the request and the documents attached to it, including validation of its filling and sufficiency of the submitted documents.
11. In case of negative analysis results of the request to the applicant it is reported about need of provision of the additional information or about failure in adoption of the request.
12. The failure in adoption of the request does not interfere with the repeated treatment of her after remedial action, been cause of failure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.