of November 1, 2013 No. 261
About Board of doctors of the Republic of Moldova
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) the Board of doctors of the Republic of Moldova (further - Board) is the professional organization of the public law of the medical case of the country which is not aiming at acquisition of property or profit earning which principal object of activities are monitoring and supervision of implementation of professional profession of a physician, maintenance of prestige of profession within social life according to the legislation.
(2) the Board is the apolitical organization.
(3) the Board has the status of the legal entity, has institutional autonomy and performs the functions independently.
(4) Activities of Board are regulated by provisions of the Law on health protection, the Law on profession of a physician, the Law of rights and responsibility of the patient, regulations developed by the Ministry of Health, the Charter of Board and other existing regulations.
As the public and professional autonomous Board organization performs the functions provided by the law in the following main fields of activity:
a) professional and scientific and education;
b) professional ethics and medical medical ethics;
c) professional jurisdiction and disputes;
d) making conclusions and accreditation;
e) social and economic;
f) administrative and organizational.
In the field of health care Board:
1) the politician in the field participates by making the conclusions in development, namely:
a) makes offers to the Ministry of Health on development of national clinical reference books and protocols, medico-economic standards, criteria and conditions on quality assurance of medical activities;
b) makes offers to the Ministry of Health on development of criteria and standards of equipment of offices of medical practice;
In the field of professional forming and development of doctors Board:
1) the politician in the field of professional forming and development of doctors participates by making the conclusions in development and approval, namely:
a) represents to the Ministry of Health of the offer on modification and amendments to the Framework code of ethics (medical ethics) of the health and pharmaceutical worker;
2) provides professional independence of the doctor, and also its right to decision making when implementing profession of a physician, namely:
b) represents offers to the Ministry of Health concerning implementation in some cases of profession of a physician by foreign persons in the territory of the Republic of Moldova for the purpose of experience exchange in educational and pedagogical or medical spheres;
3) protects advantage, the rights and interests of the members in all fields of activity; protects honor, freedom and professional independence of the doctor, and also its right to decision making when implementing profession of a physician, namely:
a) represents the interests of doctors during public discussions the politician and programs in the field of health care and informs the members on achievements in health sector;
b) stimulates professional competence and the loyal competition when implementing profession of a physician;
4) advances the principles of observance by doctors of the laws and other regulations regulating implementation of profession of a physician, and also obligations to patients and public health care namely:
a) considers petitions and appeals of physical persons and legal entities only in cases of violation by doctors of regulations of professional ethics, medical medical ethics and rules of respectable professional practice;
Along with the Board functions provided in Articles 3 and 4 also:
a) advances and establishes the relations with similar foreign organizations and the organizations;
b) adopts the charter and other regulations regulating its activities.
(1) Membership in Board is found as a result of filing of application on the basis of free declaration of will of the doctor.
(2) the Doctor can enter Board within the territorial professional case in which radius of stay the medical and sanitary organization where it performs the activities is located.
(3) any doctor who is the citizen of the Republic of Moldova, the foreign citizen or the stateless person who has the right to perform profession of a physician in the territory of the country can enter Board.
(4) Membership in Board is confirmed by the certificate of the member granted after payment of the admission fee established according to the Charter of Board.
(5) also the retired doctors who had this status earlier can keep Membership in Board according to the submitted application.
(6) Members of Board are brought in the special register which is placed on the web page of Board and is annually updated.
(1) Members of Board who interrupt the professional activity can submit the application for suspension of membership in it for the corresponding term.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.