of December 3, 2013 No. 704
About approval of Standard regulations of maslikhat
(In edition of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.10.2017 No. 566)
According to article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2001 "About local public administration and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan" POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard regulations of maslikhat.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. These Standard regulations of maslikhat (further - regulations) are developed according to article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2001 "About local public administration and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) and establish procedure for holding sessions of maslikhat, meetings of its bodies, introduction and considerations on them of questions, educations and elections of bodies of maslikhat, hearing of reports on their activities, reports on the done work of maslikhat before the population and activities of its permanent commissions, consideration of requests of deputies, power, the organization of activities of deputy associations in maslikhat, and also votes, operation of the device both other procedural and organizational matters.
2. Maslikhat (local representative body) - the elected body elected by the population of area, city of republican value and the capital or area (city of regional value), expressing will of the population and according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan determining the measures necessary for its realization, and controlling their implementation. The maslikhat has no rights of the legal entity.
4. The main form of activities of maslikhat is the session at which the issues carried to its maintaining by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan are resolved.
The session of maslikhat is competent if at it there are at least two thirds of total number of deputies of maslikhat. The session is held in the form of plenary meetings.
In work of session on the decision of maslikhat break for the term established by maslikhat, but which is not exceeding fifteen calendar days can be taken. Duration of session is determined by maslikhat.
Before each meeting of maslikhat registration of the present deputies is carried out, its results are disclosed by the chairman of session before the meetings.
The session of maslikhat, as a rule, has open character. Holding the closed sessions is allowed according to the decision of maslikhat made according to the proposal of the chairman of session of maslikhat or one third of number of the deputies who are present at the session of maslikhat if the majority from total number of the present deputies voted for it.
5. The first session of newly elected maslikhat is convened by the chairman of the relevant territorial election commission not later than in 30-days time from the date of registration of deputies of maslikhat, in the presence of at least three quarters of the number of deputies determined for this maslikhat.
6. The first session of maslikhat is opened by the chairman of the electoral commission and before election of the chairman of session of maslikhat conducts it.
The chairman of the electoral commission suggests deputies to make the nomination of the chairman of session on which the open voting is taken. The candidate who gathered majority of votes from total number of deputies is considered the electee.
7. The regular session of maslikhat is convened at least four times a year and conducted by the chairman of session of maslikhat.
8. The extraordinary session of maslikhat is convoked and conducted by the chairman of session of maslikhat according to the offer at least one third of number of deputies, the elected to this maslikhat, and also the akim.
The extraordinary session is convened not later than in five-day time from the date of decision making about holding extraordinary session. At extraordinary session the questions which formed the basis for its convocation are considered only.
9. About time of convocation and the venue of session of maslikhat, and also the questions submitted for consideration of session, the secretary of maslikhat reports deputies, the population and the akim not later than ten days prior to session, and in case of convocation of extraordinary session - not later than three days.
On the questions submitted for consideration of session, the secretary of maslikhat not later than five days prior to session, and in case of convocation of extraordinary session not later than three days represents to deputies and the akim required materials.
10. During sessions, meetings of the permanent commissions and other bodies of maslikhat, for the period of implementation of deputy powers according to the procedure, established by regulations, the deputy is exempted from accomplishment of service duties with compensation to it at the expense of means of the local budget of the average salary in the place of the main work, but in the amount of, not exceeding the salary of the chief of staff of the akim of the corresponding administrative and territorial unit with length of service in the specified position up to one year, and traveling expenses for the term of holding sessions, meetings of the permanent commissions and other bodies of maslikhat taking into account transit time.
11. The agenda of session is created by the chairman of session on the basis of the perspective plan of work of maslikhat, questions brought by the secretary of maslikhat, the permanent commissions and other bodies of maslikhat, deputy groups and deputies, the akim of the corresponding territory.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.