Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On November 26, 2013 No. 2530
of October 21, 2013 No. 57-mkh
About approval of Rules of transportation of mail by aircrafts
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About mail service" (Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2009, No. 17, the Art. 209), the Air code of the Republic of Uzbekistan (1993, No. 6, the Art. 247) the State committee of communication, informatization and telecommunication technologies of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides sheets of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Approve Rules of transportation of mail by aircrafts according to appendix.
Chairman of the State committee of communication, informatization and telecommunication technologies
to the Resolution of the State committee of communication, informatization and telecommunication technologies of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 21, 2013 No. 57-mkh
These rules according to the World mail convention, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About mail service" (Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2009, No. 17, the Art. 209) and the Air code of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Sheets of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1993, No. 6, of the Art. 247) regulate relations between operators, providers of mail service and airlines and determine procedure for transportation of mail by civil aircrafts by internal and international air-lines, the rights and obligations of operators, providers of mail service and airlines.
1. Actions of these rules extend to operators, providers of mail service and airline.
2. In these rules the following concepts are applied:
airline - the air carrier processing carriage documents and accepting for shipment passengers, the baggage, load and mail according to the carriage documents processed by carrier, his agent or other carrier and/or providing any other services connected with this transportation;
the agent of service of freight transportation - the legal entity authorized by airline on accomplishment of transactions on acceptance of mail to transportation from structural division of the operator, provider of mail service and loading on the aircraft and also unloading from board of the aircraft and delivery to structural division of the operator, provider of mail service;
the aircraft - the aircraft intended for transportation of passengers, baggage and/or loads;
foreign airline - foreign airline which is appointed and is authorized to operate the international air-lines along the established contractual routes and rules according to intergovernmental agreements about air traffic;
written correspondence - simple, custom, with the announced value of the letter and parcel post, simple, custom postcards and sekogramma, and also small packets;
mail - set of mail, express departures and mail things;
the mailing with the mark "HUKUMATGA OID" - the mailing sent by separate categories of users, specified in the List of separate categories of users which provides benefits when using of services of mail service approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of January 5, 2010 No. 1 (Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2010, to Art. No. 1-2, 6);
the accelerated mail - mail service in transfer and delivery of mailings in the accelerated mode.
3. Mail on air-lines is transported by aircrafts of civil aviation national and foreign airlines.
Transportation of mail, periodic printing editions by aircrafts is performed based on the agreements signed by airlines with operators or providers of mail service and also according to the one-time requests which are drawn up in the form of amendments to current agreements.
4. At the airports special rooms are provided to operators, providers of mail service in lease:
for processing and storage of mail;
for placement of objects of mail service. Rooms for these objects are provided with the intra port sidings, sorting spaces necessary for processing of mail.
5. The sizes of the area of the provided rooms, payment for lease, procedure for their repair and use of utilities are determined in agreements.
6. Mail is transported by the flights provided by schedules of movement of aircrafts of airline. The schedule of flights is constituted by airline, proceeding from availability of aircrafts and opportunities for flight accomplishment.
Two times a year, in five months prior to approval of the schedule of movement of aircrafts on internal and international air-lines, operators, providers of mail service represent to airlines the offers in drafts of schedules of movement of aircrafts, with indication of in them necessary time of departure of aircrafts from airports of origin and arrival in airports of destination, and also the planned maximum daily amount of mail, with allocation of amounts of mailings with the mark "HUKUMATGA OID" and priority mailings, in kilograms in each direction.
7. The approved new schedules of movement of aircrafts are represented by airline to operator, provider of mail service in the quantity stipulated by the transportation agreement of mail.
About changes in the schedule of movement of the aircrafts (replacement like the aircraft, change of time of departure of the aircraft and others) performing flights with mail, the airline or the airports located in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan inform the operator of mail service or the object of mail service which is in the territory of the airport after approval of the specified change. The notification is made by in advance approved method and to the addresses intended for sending and receipt of such notifications.
8. In case of the conclusion of transportation agreements of mail it is necessary to consider the predicted amounts of transportations for year on each airport with quarterly breakdown.
On internal air-lines the approved mail loading rates can be established.
9. The airline shall guarantee timely sending mail accepted for shipment by the next flights specified in the schedule.
Sacks with mailings with the mark "HUKUMATGA OID", priority mailings, express departures, departures of the accelerated mail and written correspondence shall go all aircrafts which are carrying out both regular, and additional flights.
10. The airline shall guarantee sending mail accepted for shipment to the terms established by agreements and one-time requests.
11. The procedure for acceptance to transportation of additional mail loading is determined by agreements.
12. Operators, providers of mail service shall show mail, and airlines - to accept mail for airborne transportation, according to the terms and amounts established by agreements. In case of exceeding of previously agreed volumes shown for transportation of mail, such additional amounts of mail loading are transported only with free transportation reservoirs. Payment for transportation of mail is made according to the mail rates approved with air carrier.
13. Mail before acceptance to transportation shall undergo control (examination) on aviation safety. Examination of mail is made by the staff of divisions of aviation safety with use of technical means. Upon termination of examination of mail on accompanying documents the mark is put down "Is looked through".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.