It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 10, 2012 No. 848
of December 3, 2012 No. 686
About the Program of training of qualified personnel of mass media for 2013 - 2017
According to article 17 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Program of training of qualified personnel of mass media for 2013-2017 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan, Committee on television and broadcasting under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries, departments and local executive bodies of the government annually within the provided means to take necessary measures for implementation of this Program.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 3, 2012 No. 686
1. The program of training of qualified personnel of mass media for 2013-2017 (further - the Program) is developed for the purpose of realization of item 4 of the Actions plan on realization of the installations and orders of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan stated during the performance at ceremonial meeting in honor of the 100 anniversary from the date of the Tajik seal (on March 10, 2012).
2. Main objective of the Program enhancement of education of personnel of the sphere journalism, also satisfaction of requirement of mass media for qualified specialists.
3. The present condition of periodicals, news agencies, publishing houses, television, radio and other electronic media requires that problems of education of specialists of this sphere found the solution at the national level. Because in conditions when between the states information fight gradually amplifies and protection of information security of the country is of particular importance, mass media need the personnel able to provide protection of national interests.
4. It is known that mass media, strongly influencing thinking of society, play huge role in social life. They acquired special value especially at the time of transformation and change of the directions of development of society, interlacing of ideologies and enhancement of new social view. Any democratic society, especially the states which recently took this way need mass media and their vigorous productive activity.
5. Experience sovereign Tajikistan shows that newspapers, magazines, television and radio as one of impact fixed assets on thinking of society, can actively promote in the solution of the existing problems. As society always needs information on activities of state bodies and in general, all branches of the power which is the mandatory requirement of free democratic society.
6. In days of independence of Tajikistan the number of independent mass media increased and today they two times exceed government mass media by quantity.
Now in Tajikistan 456 newspapers, magazines and news agencies are registered, from this number 292 newspapers (including 104 state and 188 public and private) constitute, 154 magazines (including 72 state and 82 public in private), 10 news agencies (including 1 state and 9 public and private).
In 20 last years the number of editions in comparison with 1991 increased by 300 names. The number of public and private editions makes 270 names and in comparison with the state editions more on 94, in comparison with news agencies on 9 names.
Also, today in the country function 56 TV radio channels and from them 39 TV radio channels are private.
7. Each of these information means on the fill information space of the country and make the contribution according to political, economic and social processes of society.
8. The analysis of condition of activities and personnel structure of mass media shows that one of basic reasons of nedastotochny consideration and the analysis of questions, neobektivny covering of events and not implementation up to standard of protection of national interests on the international scene is shortage of professional journalists, directors, operators and imperfection of level of professional knowledge as the main specialty of most of media men philologists or teachers of Tajik and literature. So today the question of training of qualified personnel for periodicals, television and broadcasting, the Internet, publishing organizations is of particular importance and it can be solved in two directions:
- education of personnel;
- increase in level of professionalism.
9. It is necessary for achievement of notable results that training of specialists of periodicals, television and radio was performed as within the country, and beyond its limits. Within the country training of specialists can be performed the next ways:
- training in the bachelor and magistracy;
- retraining of teachers;
- invitation of foreign specialists.
Abroad the republics needs the following forms of training of specialists of information means:
- training in higher educational institutions;
- training in postgraduate study and doctoral studies;
- retraining and other forms of advanced training in educational institutions and the famous information collectives of the world.
10. This Program provided for 2013-2017 in general provides training of 123 students in 32 specialties of journalism, teleradio engineering, direction and the operator in 9 foreign countries.
11. For all-round development of periodicals, television, broadcasting and for the purpose of enhancement of training and compliance their requirements societies and to international standards need to perform the following specific events:
- taking into account spiritual needs of society, using achievements in training and the latest technology it is necessary to enhance activities of periodicals, television and radio, content and quality of education and education. New training programs and curricula developed on their basis will promote forming at specialists of creative thinking, to mastering of professional knowledge and skills;
- in case of training of specialists of the sphere of journalism, especially on new specialties, educational opportunities of educational institutions will be considered. Create new faculties and institutes taking into account the needs for personnel. They will be equipped with curricula, programs, textbooks, information technologies and other industry materials;
- for implementation of computer technology, technical means, new methods, acknowledged results of scientific research in educational process to create favorable conditions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.