It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 6, 2012 No. 821
of December 3, 2012 No. 685
About the Program of monitoring of the environment of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2017
According to article 18 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Program of monitoring of the environment of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2017 and the Actions plan on its realization (are applied).
2. To committee on environmental protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources, the Ministry of Health and Social Protection, the State committee on land management and geodesy and the Agency of melioration and irrigation, Committee on emergency situations and civil defense under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas to take necessary measures for implementation of this Program.
3. To committee on environmental protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan every half-year to submit the report on the course of implementation of this Program in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 3, 2012 No. 685
1. The program of monitoring of the environment of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2017 is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About environmental monitoring" which promotes development of environmental monitoring in the republic and is directed for strengthening of technical bases and recovery of laboratories and Items of the analysis of waters of the rivers, atmospheric air, the soil and ionic radiation within the country and in border areas for 2013-2017.
2. Providing ecological safety with reliable meteorological data, sources of water and climatic services are the main condition stable socially - economic development which is closely connected with health of human society.
Along with it, this question was subject of the analysis and summing up number of conventions of the United Nations and the European Union in most of which the Republic of Tajikistan also is their part. Tajikistan as the full-fledged member of the world community shall respect the rules of the universal rights and for stable development of society to bring into accord current laws in this direction.
3. Cross-border influence of neighboring states is regularly considered within number of the conventions and agreements recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan at the global, regional and national levels according to which it is necessary to strengthen material and technical resources of observation posts within the country, including in border areas.
4. Observation systems of environmental pollution for the purpose of observation and assessment of condition of the environment, including water, atmospheric air, the soil and radioactive condition taking into account intensity of anthropogenous impact and the extraordinary hydrometeorological phenomena, were located in the big industrial cities of Dushanbe (7 observation posts), Qurghonteppa (3 observation posts), Kulob (2 observation posts), Khujand (3 observation posts), Tursunzoda (3 observation posts), Sarband (1 observation post) and near Yavan (2 observation posts).
Now in the cities of Dushanbe (5 observation posts), Kulob (2 observation posts), Qurghonteppa (2 observation posts), Sarband (1 observation post) and Tursunzoda (2 observation posts) do not function at all.
Because of unfitness of oborudovaniye and necessary accessories or elimination of observation posts, not in all regions of the republic the analysis of atmospheric air, land waters, layers of earth is carried out and instead of 21 indicators of pollution 6 pollutants of air are analyzed.
In 25 areas of the republic there were Items of studying of radiations, from them function 11, today the others do not work because of failure of the equipment. Because of unfitness of oborudovaniye since 1992 till present the analysis of layer of earth is not carried out at all.
5. Main objective of this Program is carrying out environmental monitoring on observation of the environment, including observation of state of environment in the regions located in sources of anthropogenous impact and impact of these sources on the environment, the notification and the forecast of change of state of environment which are as a result of anthropogenous and natural impact, also providing available and solid data to the state, physical persons and legal entities about state of environment and its change for the purpose of prevention or decrease in the adverse effects connected with change of the environment.
6. Also, the purpose of this Program is equipment of laboratories according to the analysis of quality of land waters, soils, radiations, atmospheric air, the organization of single system of monitoring of the environment and planning of specific measures for forming of effective monitoring system of state of environment in the republic for 2013-2017.
7. Planning specific on content and amount of actions is necessary for creation of effective system of environmental monitoring of waters of the rivers, soils, air and radiation for reduction of influence of environmental pollution by human health, and national economy in the conditions of climate change. On extent" long years though influence of industrial enterprises on the environment decreased, but every day influence of transport industry increases.
8. Besides, the continuous dusty haze from the South and the West brings to the republic a lot of dust, salts and particles of other pollutants that will negatively influence the national economy and condition of glaciers.
9. For the purpose of prevention of environmental pollution of strengthening of the state control, there was need to equip the Center of monitoring of the environment, including the following actions:
- recovery of Items of sampling from the border rivers;
- recovery of Items of observation of the level of pollution of atmospheric air in border areas;
- acquisition of mobile laboratories and Items (set of oborudovaniye) of observation of pollution of atmospheric air;
- the equipment of chemical laboratories modern devices and devices for the analysis in the cities of Dushanbe, Qurghonteppa, Khujand, Tursunzoda and the Javanese area;
- acquisition of oborudovaniye for the analysis of land waters, radiation and the soil;
- training and advanced training of the specialists meeting the requirements established by the World Meteorological Organization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.