of December 4, 2003 No. 546, on December 19, 2003 No. 728, on December 23, 2003 No. 220
About approval of Rules of interaction of the customs authorities, law-enforcement bodies and homeland security according to the prevention, identification, control of offenses provided by Articles 209, of 214, 250 Criminal Codes of Kazakhstan, creation and activities of the interdepartmental commissions
2. To chiefs of departments of customs control on areas, the cities of Astana and Almaty, customs, Main Departments of Internal Affairs of the cities of Astana and Almaty, head departments of internal delupravleniye of internal affairs of areas, Main Departments of Internal Affairs on transport, departments of committee of homeland security on areas, cities of Astana and Almaty to bring the existing plans of interaction into accord with these rules in a month and to submit them for approval of higher instance.
3. To legal support division of the Agency of customs control of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ansarova I. Y.) provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To provide to the press service of the Agency of customs control of the Republic of Kazakhstan publication of this order in mass media.
5. To impose control of execution of this Order on departments on fight against crimes and offenses, the organizations of customs control, automation and customs statistics, analytical management of the Agency of customs control of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ninth and Investigative departments, Department for fight against drug trafficking of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Fourth and Investigative departments of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. This order becomes effective from the date of its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.