of April 12, 2004 No. 544-II
On regulation of trading activity
This Law governs the public relations in the field of trading activity, establishes the principles and organizational bases of its state regulation.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) automatic licensing (observation) - the temporary measure established for the purpose of monitoring of dynamics of export and (or) import of separate types of goods;
2) information and advertizing trading floor - the Internet resource containing the advertizing (information) information about sellers, and also goods, works, services for the purpose of the organization of their purchase and sale;
3) exclusive right - the right to the implementation by participants of foreign trade activity of export and (or) import of separate types of goods provided on the basis of the exclusive license;
4) marked-down goods - the goods realized at reduced price in connection with availability of shortcoming or elimination of shortcoming;
5) threshold value of retail prices on socially important food products - the admissible level of retail prices established for the purpose of non-admission of unreasonable increase in prices, deduction of inflation in admissible limits and ensuring macroeconomic stability in the country to which the subject of domestic trade has the right to determine retail prices on socially important food products;
6) maximum permissible retail prices on socially important food products - the level of retail prices established by local executive bodies in case of exceeding of threshold values of retail prices on socially important food products;
7) control (identification) sign - the form of the strict reporting (document) with elements (means) of protection against counterfeit (the protected printed material) containing means of identification and intended for marking of goods;
8) retail trade - business activity on sale to the buyer of the goods intended for the personal, family, home or other use which is not connected with business activity;
9) sale - sales of goods of proper quality at reduced prices;
10) import customs duty - the obligatory payment levied by customs authorities in case of commodity importation on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union;
11) export customs duty - the obligatory payment levied in case of commodity export;
12) extra quote rate of customs duties - the amount (size) of the import or export customs duty established on the goods imported or exported over the established tariff quota;
13) intra quote rate of customs duties - the amount (size) of the import or export customs duty established on the goods imported or exported within the established tariff quota;
14) wholesale trade - business activity on sales of goods, intended for the subsequent sale or other purposes which are not connected with personal, family, home and other similar use;
15) public catering - the business activity connected with production, conversion, realization and the organization of consumption of food;
16) specialized electronic trading platform - electronic trading platform on which goods of one class, works and services of one type of economic activity are implemented;
17) the material carrier - the control (identification) sign or object from any materials which contains or does not contain elements (means) of protection against counterfeit and is intended for drawing, storage and transfer of means of identification;
18) the compensating measure - measure for neutralization of negative impact of specific subsidy of the subsidizing state member of the Eurasian Economic Union for industry of economy of state member of the Eurasian Economic Union which submitted the application for introduction of this measure;
19) permission - the special document issued to the participant of foreign trade activity based on the agreement in foreign trade (contract) which subject are the goods concerning which automatic licensing (observation) is established;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.