of September 28, 2013 No. 763
About approval of the Qualification requirements imposed to the physical persons having the right to determine skill level of aeronautical personnel
According to Item 1) article 54 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, official publication in mass media, including Internet resource of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and placement it on the intranet portal of state bodies;
3) submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on state registration and about the direction on publication in mass media within 5 working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bekturov A. G.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 2013 No. 763
1. These Qualification requirements, shown to the physical persons having the right to determine skill level of aeronautical personnel (further - Qualification requirements) are developed according to Item 1 of article 54 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft", with standards and recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization (Appendix 1 to the Convention on international civil aviation "Issue of certificates to aeronautical personnel", the document 9379 "Management on creation of the state system of issue of certificates to staff and management of this system", the document 9841 "Management according to the educational organizations", the document 9868 "Training of personnel").
2. These Qualification requirements determine criteria of compliance of the physical persons having the right to determine skill level of aeronautical personnel, for the purpose of entering into certificates of aeronautical personnel of qualification marks, and also the special marks concerning restrictions and the granted rights.
3. The purpose of training of examiners, forming of competent persons from among aeronautical personnel and instructors in aviation training centers (further - AUTs) and civil aviation organizations for assessment of qualification of holders or candidates for receipt of the certificate of aeronautical personnel is.
4. The main terms used in these Qualification requirements:
1) possibilities of the person - the capabilities of the person and limits of its opportunities influencing safety and efficiency of aviation activities.
2) time of land training on devices - time during which the pilot works on the earth simulated fly-by-wire on the training device of imitation flight;
3) flight time (raid) on devices - time during which the pilot pilots the air vehicle only on devices without use of external fixtures;
4) check (test) for determination of knowledge (Skill Test) - the test aimed at identification of knowledge for issue the certificate or the admission;
5) time of independent raid - flight time during which the student pilot is the single person onboard AF (SOLO);
6) qualification training system and estimates - system of preparation and assessment of which are characteristic orientation to results, special attention to standards of efficiency of accomplishment of transactions and measurement of these standards, and also development of training course on the basis of the established standards of efficiency;
7) the examiner (appraiser) - the physical person having the corresponding qualification, authorized and appointed by authorized organization in the field of civil aviation (further - authorized organization) to carry out assessment of theoretical knowledge and/or practical skills of aeronautical personnel, specialists for the purpose of issue/prolongation of certificates / qualification marks and the admission to independent activities;
8) control of factors of threat - process of detection of threats and response to them by means of counter-measures which reduce or eliminate effects of threats and reduce probability of mistakes or undesirable conditions;
9) control of mistakes - process of error detection and response to them by means of counter-measures which reduce or eliminate effects of mistakes and reduce probability of mistakes or undesirable conditions;
10) the instructor - person performing direct activities for professional training and testing of skills of aeronautical personnel according to the qualification;
11) check of ownership of practical skills (Proficiency Check) is examination for re-validation (confirmation) or prolongation of earlier issued admission;
12) process - number of the interconnected or interdependent actions transforming costs to products;
13) the procedure - method of documentary confirmation of process;
14) policy - the document with statement of line item or the point of view of the organization for specific question;
15) maintenance - work, necessary for providing continuing airworthiness of the air vehicle, including control recovery work, checks, replacements, elimination of defects which are carried out as separately, and in combination, and also practical implementation of modification or repair;
16) criteria of efficiency - simple estimative statement of the required results in case of demonstration of qualification elements and the description of the criteria used for determination of whether the required level of efficiency of their accomplishment is reached;
17) flight time:
for airplanes, autogyros, power gliders and air vehicles (further - AF) with system of increase in lifting force - general time from the moment of start of motion of AF for the purpose of take-off until its stop upon termination of flight;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.