of September 11, 2013 No. 370
About approval of Standard rules of activities of organization types of additional education for adults
For the purpose of implementation of subitem 44-5) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard rules of activities of organization types of additional education for adults.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2000 No. 1211 "About approval of Rules about procedure for the organization of activities of educational institutions of advanced training and retraining of employees of the organizations of formation of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of January 27, 2001 1376).
3. To department of technical and professional education (Boribekov K. K.) provide:
1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration to publish this order in mass media and to place on Internet resource of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To departments technical and professional (Boribekov K. K.), the highest and postgraduate (Zhakypova F. N.), preschool and secondary education (Zhontayeva Zh. A.) bring this order to the attention of the organizations of education.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Education and Science Abenov M. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 11, 2013 No. 370
1. Standard rules of activities of organization types of additional education for adults (further - Standard rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" and determine procedure for their activities.
2. To organization types of additional education for adults (further - the Organizations):
1) the institutes of additional education realizing educational programs of additional education, and also their branches (further - Institutes) irrespective of patterns of ownership;
2) the training centers (regional, interregional, industry) additional education realizing educational programs of additional education (further - the Centers) irrespective of patterns of ownership;
3) the structural divisions of legal entities realizing educational programs of additional education irrespective of patterns of ownership (further - Structural divisions of legal entities);
4) methodical offices (centers) created by Departments of education of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty, city (district) departments and the organizations of education.
3. The organizations of education perform the activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education", of November 18, 2015 "About anti-corruption", other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating educational activities and also these Standard rules and the articles of organization of education developed on their basis.
The certificate/certificate on assignment of qualification in forms according to appendices 1 and 2 to these Standard rules is issued to persons who mastered educational programs of additional education.
4. In these Standard rules the following concepts are used:
1) retraining - the form of professional training allowing to master other profession or specialty;
2) advanced training - the form of professional training allowing to support, expand, deepen and enhance earlier acquired professional knowledge, skills;
3) training - the individual or group form of development of professional competences of specialists is carried out according to the individual plan approved by the head of the organization of additional education;
4) class period - the amount of school hours which is taken away on carrying out lesson, educational occupation (according to the decision of the organization constitutes 40-45 minutes);
5) the methodologist - the pedagogical employee of department or organization of education performing educational and methodical, scientific and methodical work;
6) methodical (educational and methodical, scientific and methodical) council - form of joint management of educational and methodical work of the organization of education;
7) methodical office - the structural division of governing bodies of education providing organizational and methodical maintenance, the analysis and assessment of effectiveness of educational process, generalization and distribution of innovative pedagogical experience what promotes the creative growth of pedagogical personnel and their professional self-realization;
8) educational and methodical work - activities for ensuring teaching and educational process with psychology and pedagogical, didaktiko-methodical materials, developments and deployments of new technologies of training, to ensuring advanced training of pedagogical workers in the organizations of education.
5. The main objectives of the Organizations are:
1) creation of conditions for implementation of educational programs of retraining, advanced training, training of personnel;
2) enhancement and increase in professional skills of specialists;
3) implementation of modern training methods in teaching and educational process in the organizations of education;
4) organization and carrying out scientific research and experienced and methodical works on questions of quality assurance of education;
5) studying, generalization, implementation and exchange of the best domestic and foreign experience of educational and methodical work;
6) development of the training systems during all life providing interrelation between theoretical training, training at production and requirements of the labor market, and promoting everyone as much as possible to use the personal potential;
7) methodical providing organizations of professional orientation work with students;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.